Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Alex's POV*

Today was dedicated to the girls and I. After this, Harry, Taylor, and I have to work on our science project.

"So what did you and Harry do last night?" Mackenzie asked. I knew she wanted to know all the details.

"Well, we watched a movie..."

"And..."

"I slept with him."

"WHAT." all the girls said.

"What? Is that bad?"

"Well not really. Did you guys go all the way?" Charlotte asked.

Wow, this conversation got really awkward. I looked out my window smling.

"You did not?!" Leah said slapping my arm.

"Well lets just say, I found my bra on the ground."

The girs looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wow, he did you hard." Charlotte said.

"Well speaking of boyfriends, what did you and Connor do last night?" I said to try to make the girls to stop asking about my love life.

"Well, we watched a couple movies, we kissed, then I went home." Charlotte explained.

After we explained our love life and how I'm a bad girl, we went to this little cafe down the street to get a couple pastries. This cafe is the place we used to always went to when we were im middle school everytime we won our basketball games. Now we only go on the weekends. I really do miss the good old days.

When we got to the pastry shop, I saw Taylor and the rest of the cheerleading team wearing there skimpy cheerleader outfits. You know, skirts up to your thigh and a long sleave shirt that only covers what a bra would. It was just disgusting to even look at. There were a couple hot guys with the cheerleaders. They obviously didn't go to my school. Of course, I found Taylor making out with one of the guys in a booth.

"Now that is disgusting." I said pointing to Taylor.

"Let's hope they are using protection." Charlotte said.

"Yeah right." Leah said.

We ate our apple turnovers until I saw Jack walking in to join the fun with the cheerleaders. He started to put his arm around Taylor. All I'm thinking is slut.

"Guys, we gotta get outta here." I said.

~~~

The girls left my house. Now I have to meet Taylor and Harry at Harry's house. I hate seeing Taylor so much. I just wanna get this project over with.

When I got to Harry's house, I saw the worse thing ever. I saw Taylor and Harry kissing. On his bed. Taylor was half naked. Harry released himself from Taylor.

"Alex, it's not what you think." Harry said.

I stormed out crying. That was the worst thng that has ever happened to me. I went home to call the girls to come back. I never want to see Taylor or Harry ever again.

*Harry's POV*

Look this is what happened. I was getting the supplies for the project in the other room and my mum says that Taylor was here early. She wore a really long dress which I found very unusual. Anyways, I went to get the rest of the supplies and I found Taylor half-naked on my bed. She walked me in and locked the door. She somehow got my key to the door. She pulled me into my bed and started to kiss me. I tried pulling away but she has one strong grip.

"I'll treat you so much better." Taylor said.

There, I started pulling away.

"I'm so much better than Alex." Taylor said again.

Then she started to kiss me. That's when Alex walked in. See, I love Alex. I would never do anything to hurt her physically or mentally. Now I have to explain all of that to her. It won't be easy but anything to get my 'Allygator" back.