Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Paparazzi showed up at Harry's house. Well maybe I can put these pregnancy rumors to rest. I grabbed my scarf and Harry's hand and I went outside.

"Hi everyone, uhm I'm Alex, and I'm not pregnant. It was a wig. Not a child."

Everyone started taking pictures. "Would you ever think about having children?" A reporter from E! News shouted out.

"Yeah, when I'm married and not 17."

"Married with who?"

"Hopefully Harry."

*Harry's POV*

You hear that guys? She wants to marry ME! I feel pretty good inside. Well she obviously doesn't wanna marry me now. But still.

Alex left a little while later. Christy was the only one in the house. Tory somewhere with her friends at this ski resort.

"Ok Christy, Christmas is coming up next week. What should I get Alex?"

"Jewelry. Girls go nuts over that stuff."

"Like what kind of jewelry?"

"Lets see, diamond necklaces, bracelets, rings."

"Ok, I'll go get the present now before it starts to really snow."

~~~

I went to this random jewelry in the mall and just looked around.

"Hello how may I help yo- wait a minute, you're Harry Styles! Oh my God my daughters are huge fans!"

"That's sweet, love but I'm looking fo-"

"Oh my God, can I have a picture?" She took out her phone and took pictures of the both of us. "Ok, so what do you need, Mr. Styles?"

"Well I was looking for something for my girlfriend for Christmas."

"What's her name?"

"Alex."

"Alex? Alex Hanlon? The one that is pregnant?"

"She's not pregnant!"

"Ok anyways I have this necklace in diamonds that makes an 'A'?"

"Anything else?"

"I can make you a custom made necklace in the shape of an infinity necklace but put 'A & H'?"

"I would love that!"

"Ok Mr. Styles, we will call you when it's ready!"

*Alex's POV*

"Girl, please tell me you ain't pregnant." Mackenzie said.

"No! It was a wig!"

"Did you hear about the rumors that Taylor Cane is pregnant?" Charlotte said.

"Why am I not surprised by this?" I said.

"No, but literally she is getting a little bigger every week." Leah said.

"50 bucks it was Jack who did it."

Mackenzie's phone went off. "Uh, Alex you need to see this."

"Harry Styles spotted in jewelry store for maybe buying girlfriend of 4 months, Alex Hanlon, what could be a new wedding ring. Alex did say in a previous interview that she wants to get married to the former One Direction member but not now! Did Styles take this the wrong way?"

Well this day can't get any worse. I don't know if I like the fact that I'm "famous". I think I just need time to get used to it.

"Anyways guys, what should I get Harry for Christmas?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Well, I thought you were gonna get the band back together. Wasn't that the Christmas present?" Leah said.

"Oh yeah, I guess it is!"

~~~

*Harry's POV*

Oh no. Why is everybody saying I'm gonna propose to Alex? I look online. Oh, that's why. Well, I'm not proposing to her. Alex said she is too young. Sheesh guys, get your facts right.

Anyways, the woman said that the necklace will be ready tomorrow. Hopefully. Christmas Day is like on Friday so I need to get it by Wednesday.

I walked down stairs seeing my stepmum cooking. Wow, I have never really call Christy my stepmum. She is more like a mum too me.

"Hey sweetie, want dinner? It's lasagna!"

"Yeah, sure I'll have it."

"Tory, dinner!" Mum called from the stairs. She was just calling her friends. Typical Tory.

I still think it's kinda weird how I live in a family of Americans and not Brits. I'm not saying that it's bad, just weird. And yet, I haven't lost my British accent.

Yes, I really do miss my real mother and real sister. But they are in Rome, which kinda sucks. I heard that paparazzi has been attacking them, asking questions about me. I wish I was there to protect them.

*Alex's POV*

My mom found out about the rumors. I don't know if she was happy or pissed. She is really good at hiding her emotions.

"Alexandra, please explain what is going on."

It is never good when my mom calls me by my full first name. "Ok, so Harry drove us to the mall, right next to the Toys R Us, to get away from paparazzi. Harry gave me a super curly wig to put on. Then the paparazzi came. So I hid the wig under my shirt and crouched down."

"Where is this wig now?"

"On the ground outside. Kinda covered in snow."

"Ok. I was just worried."

"What would you be worried about?"

"I didn't want you to become me. I want you to get an education right now, instead of taking care of a child."

Well, at least she cares.

hi guysssssss!
im making another fanfic soooooo stay tuned for itttttt!
omg im so excited for it!
i love you alllllll!
-a.h.