Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The whole ride home, I just ignored Harry. I hate to do that but I was pissed with Paige. What a slut.

"Please talk to me, babe." Harry said.

"Why, would you rather talk with Paige." I said. I'm such the jealous type. We finally got to Harry's house. I called up Charlotte. Charlotte is usually the girl I go to with relationship troubles.

"Hey girl! What's going on?"

"So there is this girl that is super rude to me."

"Who is she?"

"Harry's ex."

"You trust Harry right? I wouldn't worry about it. Trust me, Harry loves you more."

"Ok, thanks."

"Anytime, Honey Bear!"

Harry was in his room. I came in to go talk to him. I sat down next to him, grabbed his hand, and kissed his cheek.

"Look, I'm sorry. My jealousy got in between all of this." Harry turned around, revealing his deep green eyes.

"It's ok. I'm sorry that I ignored you when Paige came. I haven't seen her in a while." Harry kissed my hand. "I'll make it up to you. Don't come into your room until I say."

I left Harry's room and went to go talk to Mackenzie and Leah on FaceTime.

"So, how's Harry?" Leah asked.

"Good. He said he is going to put something in my room. Some kind of weird surprise. Anyways, how are your boyfriends?"

"Good!" Both of them said at the same time.

"Wow, I finally get to say that all of my friends are taken. That feels good."

"Alex! Ok ready to come into your room?" Harry yelled.

"Got to go!"

Harry held his hand up to my eyes so I wouldn't see. "Ok, look!"

On the bed, there was a giant heart made out of rose petals. Candles lit up the room. There were bottles of wine on my dresser surrounded by roses. I kissed Harry. This was so sweet.

"Since today is your last day in England, we should make it a night to remember." Harry said winking. We drank some wine before we started to do the good stuff.

Harry took off the scarf that I was wearing. And then unbuttoned the plaid shirt I was wearing. He just kept smirking. I jumped onto the bed, making the rose petals jump into the air. Harry joined me. I ran under the covers laughing. Harry found me and started to kiss my neck. I held his waist and brought him closer. He started to lightly thrust as we started to kiss. After that, I cuddled up with Harry, and fell right to sleep.

~~~The Next Day~~~

I had to wake up at 5 o'clock the next morning. Harry was coming back to America with me to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family and I. I packed up everything up and went downstairs to leave. Christy made us some waffles before we left. Tory came downstairs with many scars and bruises all over her face. She ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you."

Those two words changed our relationship forever. I felt like the World's Nicest Person right now. I need that on a coffee mug. Anyways, Harry and I left for London Heathrow Airport.

Again, the flight was like 6 1/2 hours long from London to Boston. We drove home to my place and got there at around noon. My mom ran and hugged me.

"Alex! Harry! Your home! How was it? Was it fun? Did you have a ni-"

"It was amazing." I said interrupting my mom.

"Well, the guests are about to come over so can you guys help me set the table?"

~~~

Harry fit right in with my family. My uncles kept teasing him but he didn't mind. My little six year old cousin kept on teasing me that I had a boyfriend for about two hours.

Harry tapped me on the shoulder. "Thank you for bringing me. This was actually my first Thanksgiving. It was amazing." Harry grabbed my hand from under the table. We interlocked our fingers together. I smiled at him. Thank God for this boy.

~~~

After everybody left, I went upstairs, got changed into my pjs and climbed into bed. Then I heard something hitting my window. I open my curtains and open my window and who do I see? Harry.

"Harry, it's midnight! You need to go home!"

"But I miss you!" Harry then started to climb a tree next to my window and let himself into my room. "One last kiss?"

Harry took his hand and placed it on my cheek. He brought me in closer until we kissed.

"Ok, good night Harry!"

"Good night!" Harry said climbing down the tree.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

Today was Friday. Charlotte is coming back from Niagara Falls today. And me? Well today is Black Friday. Leah, Mackenzie, and I are gonna shop till we drop!

Of course the mall was packed. We locked arms with each other so that we don't loose each other in the store. We first got into Victoria's Secret. That made me think of Tory. I wonder how she's doing now. Is she ok? Is she still hurt?

After buying many new bras and perfumes, we hit American Eagle considering how Mackenzie was practically holding on to our legs until we got in there. I bought a sweater an some floral jeans.

"So how is everyone's boyfriends?" I asked.

"Good!" They both said. Their faces lit up. I could tell Justin and Brandon were doing good. If they didn't, they would get a punch in the face by me.

"Alex?" I heard from a distance. Is it who I think it is.

"Peyton?"

The girl ran up from behind me and gave me a hug. "Peyton! Oh my god!"

I sure miss Peyton. She was also one of my best friends. She is the girl that would be so shy to meet at first, but once you get to know her, she is way too crazy. I wish she would come back to the school.

"Hey! What's going on? How's your other school!" I asked.

"Well, school is going well. I'm actually with my boyfriend today. He's amazing."

"What's his name?"

"Jake."

I see a guy that looks like Jack coming over to all of us.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Who's Jack? I'm Jake, Peyton's boyfriend."

I stood there with my mouth opened. You have got to be freaking kidding me. I looked over at Leah and Mackenzie. They looked at me with wide eyes. Peyton fell into the trap, the Jack Trap.