Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I woke up in Harry's bed with a terrible headache. I got up out of bed and noticed that I still had my red dress on. I went into Harry's drawer and put on his "Hipsta Please" shirt and gray sweat pants on. Harry then got out of bed.

"Hey babe." Harry said with his raspy British accent. He kissed my forehead.

We walked down stairs to see Connor and Charlotte cuddled up on the couch.

"Why did you bring them here?" I asked.

"They were drunk as fuck. I had to bring them home."

Harry made all of us pancakes. Tory and Christy already left for an early morning basketball game so it was just the four of us. Connor and Charlotte finally woke up after Harry anad I ate like half the pancakes. After that, Harry drove all of us home.

~~~The Next Day~~~

Today was Monday. Great. This Friday was also the semi formal dance. Even better. I kept hearing rumors that twenty guys have asked Taylor to the dance. Those guys must be pretty damn desprate if they are asking her. The other rumor going around was that Taylor also denied all them all, including Jack.

At lunch time, I needed to know who Taylor wants to go the dance with. I got Leah to find out for me. But she didn't get it straight from Taylor, but from one girl that was part of the "popular group", Bella.

Bella Williams. She used to be my bestest friend in the world. Now she is the biggest slut in the world. She actually has a ten month year old daughter named Katlyn. It's ridiculous. Her grades have gone to A's to D's. She honestly needs to get her act together.

"So who does Taylor want to go to the dance with?" I asked Leah.

Leah looked at me with wide eyes. She started to move around.

"Yeah...uhm...Taylor wants to go to the dance with...Harry." Leah said. She looked so hurt saying that.

There are so many emotions going through my head. I don't know if I want to shoot Taylor or just break down and cry. Charlotte hugged me. I could tell that she felt my pain. I'm so frustrated.

~~~

After school, I went over Harry's house. I needed to know exactly what happened and why.

"Did Taylor ask you to the dance?" I asked.

"Only about a million times. And yes, I said no a million times too.

Harry's iPhone went off.

"Make that a million and one times."

"Taylor hates me so much." I totally let out.

"Wait a minute, why does Taylor hate you."

I thought Harry would never ask. Taylor has hated me since the day we met. She always thought that if she was better than me, that she might get somewhere in life. Apparently she was jealous of me. I have no idea why because I was never the prettiest or the smartest. In fact, during my sophomore year, I began to cut my wrists because Taylor started to make me feel so insecure. Now, Taylor tries to steal all my boyfriends. I can still see the scars that Taylor caused on my wrists.

Harry was kinda in shock when I told him this. He took my hand and turned it over and started to rub the scars on my wrists.

"Please stop. You are beautiful. Let me take care of this, ok?" Harry said.

~~~The Next Day~~~

I found Harry at his locker.

"Hey sweetie! What's going on?" I said to Harry.

"Well, I took care of Taylor for you. All I know is that she won't ever bother you again."

I was super confused. I put my books into my bag and start to walk to class. On my where there, I saw something that put me in the state of shock. Taylor walked on by with a black eye and was limping. Oh my God Harry, what did you do?