Chapter 12

Chapter 12

We went back home. It was 5 o'clock or 17:00 in England which meant it was noon in Massachusetts. I called the girls and did a 4 way chat despite Charlotte being in Canada.

"So, Alex, how's England?" Mackenzie asked.

"Beautiful!"

"Is it warm there?" Leah asked.

"God, I wish!"

"So Kenzie, how's Brandon?" Charlotte asked.

"He's doing good! Leah, Justin, Brandon and I are going to the movies tonight for a double date!"

"So Ally, how's Harry?" Leah asked.

"Have you guys had sex?" Charlotte asked.

"Pshhh! No! What are you talking about? Sex? Nooooo..." I said. I think I made it too obvious.

"Ok, how many times did you do it." Mackenzie asked.

"Uhhh, I don't know, like six times..."

"SIX TIMES!" All the girls yelled at the same time.

"Well, there goes one less virginity to keep." Leah said. The girls started to crack up.

"Have you been getting your period?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes I have thank you for your concern. I got it last week so it's all good!" I said, "While we are on the subject of sex, what about you Charlotte?"

"Like twice...but it's better than Alex!" Charlotte yelled out.

"Well, girls, I have to go. I'm going to get drunk at a night club." I said hanging up the phone.

I found this super small, black, curvy dress to wear for the night club. I put loose curls in my blonde hair and put on dark makeup. I wore a black leather jacket to keep me warm and black pumps that I love so much.

Harry wore a black blazer, a white T-shirt, some dark skinny jeans, and white converse. He was going to drive us to the hottest night club in Cheshire. Now since I'm 18, I get to drink in England. This will be good.

I held Harry's hand when we got into the night club. All I could see was strobe lights and drunk teens. Harry went over to get some drinks. He gave me some kind of beer but I really got to like the taste of alcohol.

Harry took my hands and brought me onto the dance floor. We started to dance. I could feel Harry grinding up against my body. After a few more drinks, Harry took us home after a night of parting and becoming drunk.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

Harry was in the bed when I woke up the next morning. My head started to hurt so badly so I went up to get some aspirin when I found out my dress was off and I was wearing Harry's T-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Good morning, Alex!" Harry said.

"Good morning, babe," I said kissing Harry's cheek, "So who took off my dress?"

"I did. I wanted you to be comfortable and not in that sexy dress of yours." Harry said winking.

Harry and I went downstairs for some breakfast. My headache was finally going away. Christy was downstairs making pancakes when I noticed Tory wasn't here.

"So, where's Tory?" I asked.

"Oh our dad's house for a couple days."

"Why did your parents get divorced?"

Harry looked at the ground. His smile turned into a frown. "Well, when I was around 7 and Tory was around 2, my dad was having an affair with this other woman. Later on that same year, there was a divorce and a marriage. So now I have a 'step mom' now that I always ignore. I hate her. I never want to see her face ever again."

I wrapped my arms around Harry's stomach and gave him a hug. He seemed so distressed. "Why don't we do something fun? Like go out for ice cream or something?" I suggested.

"Sure!" Harry said with a smile.

The little ice cream shop was only down the street. Harry and I shared a hot fudge sundae. It was huge! We sat on a little bench and looked at this pond. "Isn't that the pond we went boating in?" I asked.

"Haha yeah it is! I didn't even notice that!" Harry said, "Alex, you have some chocolate on your lip."

I grabbed a bunch of napkins and tried to wipe my face.

"No, let me clean it up." Harry said with a smirk.

Harry started to kiss my lips. Then he started to bite my bottom lip. I opened my eyes and people started to stare at us. I jerked away slowly.

"What should we do now?" Harry asked.

"We should walk down to the pond and just walk around."

Harry grabbed my hand. We interlocked our fingers together. My hand fit perfectly in his. We started to walk on the path.

"Are you enjoying England?" Harry asked.

"I love it here! It's so beautiful! I would love to live here someday."

The wind started to blow very hard causing the leaves on the trees to fly off. Harry caught one.

"What are you going to wish for now?" I asked.

"I wish that we will be together forever."

"But you have already wished that!"

"But I want to make sure that it will come true!"

I couldn't help but smile. Somebody actually loves me, besides my family. It felt so good. I dragged Harry to the tree that we were at yesterday. We sat down, leaning right against it with interlocked fingers.

"I hope you know that I love you, Alex."

"I do, more than anything in the world. Nobody has ever loved me as much as you have loved me. That's why I love you."

Harry is the first person that I have said "I love you" and actually meant it. When I said I love you to my past boyfriends, I didn't really mean it at all. It just made them feel happy when I said it. Harry actually proved to me that he does in fact love me. Other boys just gave me flowers and told me that they loved me.

"I really do want to spend the rest of my life with you." Harry said.

"But we're only 18."

"I know. That's the worst part."

No guy has ever said that they want to spend the rest of my life with me before. I kissed Harry's cheek. He smiled. I put my head on his shoulder and I went right to sleep.