Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"So Jack attacked you?" Charlotte said with confusion.

"Well sort of, he grabbed me and he literally would not let me go. I was so scared." I said.

"What did Harry do?" Leah asked.

"Well he punched him in the face and he ran off. Me and Harry got out of the restaurant right after that."

I still have nightmares about this. But now I have an even bigger problem. Harry's sister. Her name is Victoria, or Tory for short. She is 13 years old and has a slightly evil mind. She will try everything to get rid of me.

"I am Harry's special girl. Not. YOU." Tory would say everytime I went over Harry's house.

I don't get why she really hates me. I can tell in her eyes that there is something wrong. I obviously remind her of something or somebody.

"I think Harry's sister hates me." I said to the girls.

"Well what makes you think that?" Mackenzie asked.

"Well she looks at me with wide eyes and tries to avoid me."

"I wouldn't worry about it." Leah said.

~~~

It was Monday, but it was a day off beacuse of labor day. Harry decided to come over for lunch. My mom was actually at work. She is a Pediatrician for little kids. My dad is on a buisness trip to California. My big brother goes to Yale University and majoring to become a nero surgeon.

Harry and I made ham and cheese sandwiches and sat outside in my back yard to eat them. You could say that it was a picnic but whatever. We sat on a hill, leaned against an old maple tree. I nestled up with him as he put his arm around me. He made me feel safe.

"I have developed deep feelings for you." Harry said with his deep raspy British accent.

'Me too." I said. I couldn't seem to find the right words.

He kissed my forehead. I started to lean as close as I could. His curls started to rub up against my head. I felt like this was the perfect time for me to ask about if Harry's sister hates me.

"Harry, I have a question," I began to say, "does your sister, Tory, like me?"

"Oh no, not again." Harry said.

"What happened?"

"Well, everytime I get a girlfriend, she does't like the fact that she isn't the queen anymore. She has been like this since she has been 9. I would just ignore it."

Harry and I went inside. We sat down and watched some TV. Well now I feel better that Tory doesn't hate me. I knew there was something wrong. My phone buzzed. I got a text message from Jack.

"I need you Allygator."

I put my phone down. He is still a jerk and I will never forgive him. I wish he would just leave me alone. Harry knows how to treat a girl right. I just wish Jack knew how to.