Chapter 25

Chapter 25

My principal physically called me and said for me to not come to school today. She didn't like the fact that I was bringing in the paparazzi into the school. Great, now I'm gonna have to find some kind of homeschool teacher. This is what I was trying to avoid.

Harry called me. "Hey babe, did Principal Jones call you to not go to school today?"

"Yeah, she said she didn't like us bringing in paparazzi into the school."

"Should I call a homeschool teacher?"

"Not yet. I think we are gonna have to buy more wigs."

"Anyways, wanna come over? Christy is at work and Tory is at school so it would just be you and me."

"Yeah, sure I'll be right over!"

~~~

It's nice to just hang out with Harry without any kind of distraction. No no noise, no paparazzi. Nothing. It's just perfect.

"I feel so weird not going to school for some reason, but I kinda like it." I said.

"I know, my stepmum is gonna kill me when she finds out I couldn't go to school."

"Well, we had no choice."

"Yeah, I know."

There was a long pause of silence. We didn't say a word to each other. The problem was that there wasn't enough to talk about. Time to break the silence.

"So Christmas Eve is Thursday, is it ok if I give you my gift tomorrow?"

"Yeah, that's totally fine. I'll give you yours tomorrow too." Harry started, "Did you also see that thing about me buying you a present on 'E! News'?"

"Yeah, I did."

"I hope you know I'm not marrying you." Harry also whispered something. I think he said "yet" but I'm not sure.

~~~

The girls came over my house to discuss what we will be doing for Christmas Break. "Why don't we just go rent a cabin up in Maine and camp there for a couple nights?" Leah suggested.

The girls and I agreed. "Why don't we bring our boyfriends with us?" Charlotte also suggested.

Again, all of us agreed. The girls don't hang out with their boyfriends as much as Harry and I hang out with each other. They don't have sex, they don't sleepover each others' houses, they are just normal couples.

With Harry and I, it's a different story.

We do the exact opposite of the girls. We are more like the rated R couple. Oh well.

~~~The Next Day~~~

Wednesday. First day of Christmas vacation. The girls decided to sleepover so we can get going on "Operation Get One Direction Back Together".

You like that? I made it up :)

All the boys are coming in less than an hour. This is how the plan is gonna work:

When one boy comes, we put him into a room with one of us. Once every boy is here, we all bring them into the living room, and lock all the doors so they will be forced to bond.

Since there is only four of us and five of them, I got Tory into this. She is just gonna stall Harry.

Of course the first person to show up was Harry. I brought them up into my bedroom. Next was Niall. Leah brought him into the kitchen. Mackenzie took Liam to the dining room and I took Zayn outside.

"Why am I here?" Zayn asked.

"Uhm, you are gonna try out the new hair product! Just step inside!"

I brought Zayn and locked the door casually. "Alright girls, bring them in." I yelled.

One by one each boy came in, looking more surprised than the other. There was complete and utter silence as they stood in front of their old bandmates.

"I missed you guys so much." Liam said breaking the silence.

They all did a giant group hug. The only thing I thought was "Don't cry Alex, don't cry Alex."

I brought in some food and refreshments in from the kitchen. The girls and I just watched them all smile and get along with each other. It's like they never broke up.

I heard them talking about girlfriends. Zayn apparently is engaged to a girl who is in this girl band "Little Mix". Liam's girlfriend broke up with him after the band broke up. Then he got a new one named Sophia. Louis' girlfriend is a model. Niall is a "single pringle" kind of guy.

~~~

It was close to midnight. The boys were still talking to each other. I didn't want to break this up so I just let them talk.

Then in was 1 in the morning. The boys crashed. Niall was on the couch with Liam, Harry was in a recliner chair, Zayn was on the coffee table, and, well, Louis was on the ground. They were probably drunk, very drunk.

~~~

I woke up and went downstairs. The boys were cooking in my kitchen making waffles and pancakes. On the bright side, it was Christmas Eve! And I just found out that today is also Louis' birthday. I wish I knew earlier so, you know, got him a present.

All the girls stayed over. Again. Except this time, there was Tory. She really didn't talk to us. She just played on her phone. And then eventually crashed.

Breakfast was absolutely delicious. Those boys defiantly know how to make a breakfast. They were in such a good mood.

Then the boys got a call from their management. They want them to meet them in some place in Boston. Everybody left but Harry after that phone call. He wanted to give me something for Christmas. Harry took me to the side to give me his present.

"Alex, thank you so much for the band reunion. I want to give you this."

I opened up the velvet black case and pulled out a necklace. It was an infinity necklace. I looked at really closely and I saw "A & H" on it. I was absolutely speechless.

"Thank you so much, Harry. It is absolutely beautiful."

Harry took the necklace and put it on for me. I hugged him for the longest time. Then we let go to kiss. I have never loved a boy so much in my entire life.

guyyyyyssssss!

im so sorry i havent posted in so long!

i have been soooo busy with school and sports!

i hope you like this chapter!

-a.h.