Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning. Harry was still sound asleep. I figured out a way to get the band back together. I just need Harry's phone. I grabbed it without trying to make a sound. I found all their numbers. I sent them to my phone. Mission Accomplished.

Harry started to wake up. I put the phone back on the bedside table. "Good morning babe!" Harry said with a smile. At least he's happy now.

We went downstairs, grabbed breakfast, and got into the car. I needed to get home before my mom throws a fit.

When I got home, I invited the girls over to tell them all about what happened last night. I have never seen them look so surprised in my life.

"Wait, so Harry is a giant pop star in the UK?" Leah asked.

"Yup. I can't believe either one of us didn't even notice. Taylor was a HUGE fan of them. I forgot all about that."

"Maybe that's why she wanted to rape him that one time. Nothing is better than a pop star naked." Mackenzie said. All the girls started to crack up. Yeah, that was pretty funny but I kept a straight face.

"I still think this whole Harry thing is absolutely bizarre. And I can't believe we didn't notice either." Charlotte said. She started to bang her head on the wall.

"And may I just say that they are the best actors I have ever met. I mean, we never even noticed." Leah said. I guess she is right.

"Ok guys, I have the numbers of all the boys in the band. Can you guys fake being the managers and try to get them into the U.S.?"

"Oh God, Alex! You're gonna get us arrested!" Mackenzie said.

"Well then it's a risk I'm willing to take."

Charlotte called Louis, Mackenzie called Liam, Leah called Niall, and I called Zayn.

"Hello Zayn! My name is Mia Parker. I am here to tell you about this new hair product that is only sold in the U.S. We would love for you to come and promote it!"

"But I'm not famous anymore."

"Are you kidding me? You are a superstar in the U.S.!"

"Ok, uhm, where in the U.S. is it?"

I gave Zayn the address to my house and told him to come on Wednesday. I had an idea where we would put all of them in different rooms in my house and them make them meet in one room. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but I will.

Leah has been off the phone forever. "Why was your phone call so quick?"

"I just told Niall that there will be a chicken eating contest and he was sold."

~~~

The girls all went on their dates with their boyfriends. Not all at the same place. Leah is going to the movies, Mackenzie is going out to dinner, and Charlotte is going roller skating.

I decided to invite Harry over because I didn't want to be the loner. And also I didn't wanna go to my aunt's bridal shower. My mom was gonna kill me but oh well. We just sat on my bed, put a blanket over us, and watched TV. It's our thing.

I lay my head on his neck. Harry's curls got in my face. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in tight. He then kissed my forehead. I looked out the window. The snow was coming down really hard. It would be awesome if school closed tomorrow because of snow.

"I filled out my application for Bentley. I'm ready to send it in when you are." Harry said breaking the silence.

"Mine is all ready. We can send it in tomorrow. Gosh, I hope we both get in."

"I think we'll get in. I mean, we are straight A students. We'll do fine."

Harry looked down at me and smiled. That's usually his "Everything Will Be Ok" look. I get that look a lot considering I worry a lot.

I started flicking through the channels. I saw my face in one of the channels. I turned it back. It was "Access Hollywood".

"And here we have Alex Hanlon and Harry Styles as the new 'Couple of the Week'! These pictures here were taken back in England where Harry lives."

They showed pictures of us in the park in Holmes Chapel. Then they showed pictures of us at that smoothie place. Then pictures of us inside my home watching TV.

"Hold on, is that picture from right now?" Harry asked.

I got up and looked out the window. There I saw big black vans. And then photographers literally came out of the bushes. I grabbed Harry's hand and we got out out of the house. Cameras were flashing right in our faces. Harry hugged me really tight.

"Harry, will you and the band ever get back together?"

"Alex, is it true that you never knew about Harry's secret."

"Harry, how is Tory doing? And is Gemma doing well in Italy?"

The questions just kept piling on. We didn't say a word. We just stood still and just kept looking at each other. They blocked off my front door so we had no way of escaping.

"How much do you love Alex, Harry?"

Harry pulled me really close and slammed his lips against mine. More cameras started to flash. The snow started to really fall.

"What was that about?" I asked whispering.

"I wanted to show the world how much I love you."

hiiiiiiii! thanks for reading! i hope you have enjoyed the story so far! ~a.h.