Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I still couldn't believe what I just saw. Why would Harry ever do such a thing anyways? What happened to the saying "Boys can't hit girls?" I couldn't focus the whole day because of this. At lunch, I told the girls what I saw.

"Are you sure Harry did that?" Mackenzie said.

"I'm pretty sure mostly because he did say that he will 'take care of things for me'."

"You should ask him what Harry did to Taylor. What if it wasn't him? You don't want to ruin a relationship unless you know the truth." Charlotte explained.

I could tell that Charlotte knew what she was talking about. She has had some relationships that ended with the guy always lying to her. And yes I was always there with the tissues and chocolates. I remeber there was this guy named Nathan that she dated for a while but she broke up with him because of trust issues. Leah and Mackenzie have had a lot of relationship problems but Charlotte's were the ones that hurt the most.

After school, I went to Harry's house to see what he did exactly.

"Did you hurt Taylor at all?" I asked.

"What do you mean? All I did was talk to her. But I did notice that she had a terrible black eye. I'm not exactly sure where she got that from but it was huge."

I felt so releaved that Harry didn't hurt Taylor. Honestly, I kinda feel bad for her though.

"Then what did you tell Taylor."

"I told her that she should get away from you or else I'll make the other eye as black as the first."

"Do you know who did it?" I asked.

"I have no idea who did it? Maybe you should ask Jack. He is always hanging around Taylor and crew."

Harry might actually be on to something. I kissed him goodbye and went back to my house. My mom wasn't home yet so it was just me and my German Shephard dog, Ruby. I decided to call up Jack.

"Hey Ally! What's going on babe?"

"Don't call me babe."

"Fine."

"Do you know what happened to Taylor. Like what happened to her eye?"

"I punched it."

Those three words kept going through my head.

"Why did you punch her?" I said petting Ruby.

"She was being a total bitch. She rejected me to the dance. I knew she really wanted to go with me but noooooo she wanted to go with your British boyfriend. Why? 'Cause she liked his accent."

Wow I didn't know someone could get so worked up about a stupid dance.

"Ok, uhm, thanks Jack. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya later, Allygator."

God Jack, you gotta get over me. I called up Mackenzie.

"Hey Kenzie, yeah uhm you where right. It was Jack that hit Taylor, not Harry."

"I KNEW IT!" Mackenzie screamed into the phone, "Hey Leah, Charlotte, I WAS RIGHT! YOU BOTH OWE ME 20 BUCKS!"

"...What?" I said confused.

"Oh, yeah, gottogobye." Mackenzie said so fast.

I looked outside. I saw Taylor's gang coming towards my house. But Taylor wasn't there Oh Lord. They started to knock on my door.

"Uhm, come on in you girls." I said.

We all went upstairs into my room. "Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"You need to help us." Macy said.

"Me? Why me? What do you want me to do?"

"It's about Taylor. She is bleeding, everywhere. She is going to die."

"Ok, ok did you guys call 911?"

They all looked at me with blank faces.

"Ok, girls get into my car." I yelled.

~~~

The girls showed me where Taylor was. There I saw here, blood all around her head. I got Molly to call 911. The ambulence came and took Taylor away. Who did this to her anyways. I went to Harry's house after. We cuddled up on the couch. I was kinda heartbroken. Yes, I do hate Taylor a lot but seeing her like that actually made me remember the times in middle school that we actually did like each other.

~~~Flashback to 8th Grade~~~

"Ready to rollerskate?" Taylor said to me.

"Leggo!"

We always went rollerskating on Friday nights. We would also meet up with Leah, Mackenzie, Charlotte, and Bella.

We started to rollerskate as fast as we could. We were like pros at this point considering how we always come here.

"Here I go!" I said going super fast.

As I was skating, a kid going faster than me pushed me into a wall. I couldn't remember anything after that. I do remember hearing Taylor screaming "Help Help." I woke up in the hospital and I saw standing right next to me, Taylor. She was there for me the whole time.

"What happened to me?" I asked Taylor.

"You got a concussion and a broken leg. The doctor said you will be ok." Taylor said smiling.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I jerked up from Harry's arms.

"I'm so sorry Harry, I got to go and help Taylor."