Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Harry and I got back in the house. I don't know how the hell we got in, but we did it. "That was the craziest thing that has ever happened to me in my life." I yelled out. I hugged Harry. I was so cold, I needed some kinda warmth.

"Well, you just hit the hardest of the paparazzi. Nothing can get worse than that."

"Thank God." My phone started ringing like crazy. All these text messages came in from all these people from school. I don't even like half of them. "How about I make a fire." I said.

We passed out on the couch in our soaking wet clothes. Harry took off his shirt and put it next to the fire so it can dry it off. I changed my white sweater and put on one of Harry's oversized sweatshirts. And then changed into oversized sweatpants.

If you looked outside my window, you can see nothing but cameras. They. Won't. Go. Away. "I think it's time to hire a bodyguard." I said to Harry.

"Yeah, I think it's time."

Four cups of hot chocolate, more flashing cameras, and twelve kisses later, my mom finally came home. "Why the hell are there so many cameras and people taking pictures of me?"

"Well, Harry is a giant pop star in England so they have been stalking is since the beginning of the year."

"Ohhh, well is there anyway we can get them out of here?"

"We could hire bodyguards?"

"That's not a bad idea."

"Mom, you know what else I need?"

"What?"

"An agent."

My mom seemed really excited about that for some reason. "I thought you would never ask!"

As you can see, my mom has always wanted me in show biz. Either that or modeling and/or singing. She really wanted to be famous so now she is using me for fame.

God help me.

Anyways, I made Harry two more hot chocolates and then went home. Harry somehow managed to get away from the paparazzi. But the worse part is that the paparazzi stayed at the house. They just kept taking pictures. Then, they finally left at around 10 o'clock that night. Thank God.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

My alarm clock woke me up at 5:30. I have no idea what to expect with people at school today. They are probably gonna judge me to death. Or not talk to me.

When I walked through the doors of that school, it was just quiet. Every soul in that building was looking right at me. I just stood there, not making a single sound.

I started to walk forward towards my locker. When I opened it, everybody started talking again. The girls ran over to me. "What the hell is going on, Alex?" Charlotte asked.

"I don't know. You tell me."

"Everybody keeps seeing you on the news and all those gossip TV shows. So therefore, they are either jealous or starstruck." Mackenzie explained.

"I'm gonna take that as a complement."

Then Harry walked in. Again, everyone went quiet. And then some freshmen girls started to scream. And then ran up to him and hugged him. Now I was feeling jealous. Harry got out of the crowd and ran over to us.

"My God, those stupid freshmen." Harry hugged me right in front of all the girls. People started to get their phones out and started taking pictures. The freshmen girls had mouths wide open.

"Hey Bitch, get away from Harry." A freshmen girl said. It was Addison White. People call her the leader of the freshmen. She is the real bitch.

I unlatched Harry and walked over to Addison's "Popular Group". "What the fuck do you want, slut. Harry is mine, not yours."

"What makes you think that?"

"I have been dating him for like four months! What the hell do you want from me?"

"Just Harry."

I got really pissed off by her. I took Leah's coffee from her and poured it all over Addison.

"Dude?! What the hell?!That's the second time! You owe me ANOTHER coffee." Leah said.

Remember everyone, don't mess with Leah's coffee.

Addison screamed. Her "Popular Group" started to laugh. Then Addison yelled at them and left. Everyone started clapping for me. I felt so special.

Then Rose showed up. You know, the girl who was as dumb as a pole? And sat next to me in chemistry? Yeah that girl. Well she was clueless as hell. She walked over to me. "Hey why is Addison covered in coffee?"

"See that coffee on the ground?" Charlotte said, "It came up from the ground and hit Addison."

"Oh, that makes sense."

All the girls started cracking up. I agree, that was hilarious.

Then cameras came busting through the door. Flashes were everywhere. Alex this, Alex that. I couldn't understand them. They were all talking at the same time. Really, even at school they can't get away. The principal came over. "What is going on?"

"We just want the latest scoop off of Alex Hanlon and her famous boyfriend, Harry Styles."

"Get out, now."

The paparazzi started swarming me even more. Harry took me by the hand and got me out of the mess. We got into his car and drove away.

"Thank God you came Harry. I thought that we would never get out of that mess."

"Anything for you."

Harry pulled into the parking lot of the mall, right next to the "Toys R Us" to be exact.

"Ok here is a wig, put it on." Harry said handing me a super curly wig, almost like his hair but longer. Then the paparazzi came. I panicked and put the wig under my shirt and hunched over in my seat. Paparazzi swarmed like bugs. Harry kept driving.

Harry drove all the way to his house. The paparazzi stopped following us. Thank God.

We went upstairs into Harry's room. "I can't believe we just left school and ran into this." I said.

"I have had it worse, dont worry."

I took the wig out of my shirt and put it on the ground. "Man that wig is itchy!"

People started texting me out of nowhere. "Alex, you're pregnant?"

"What?" I said.

"WHAT?" Harry said. I have never seen him so freaked out in my life.

"Calm down. I'm not." God, I hope not. Mackenzie sent me a picture of Harry and I in the parking lot of the "Toys R Us" with me hiding the wig under my shirt. "See Harry, it was the wig!"

Harry threw the wig out the window. "Fuck that wig. It gave me a freaking heart attack!"

I don't know if I am taking this the wrong way. So does he want kids or not. "So are you saying you don't want kids."

"Alex, we are 17. It's too early. Later in life, yes. But not now?! How the hell makes you think I can take care of a child now?!"

Well that made me feel better. Kinda. Oh well. Now how do you get people to stop believing in these rumors?

The world may never know.

hello guys!

what do you think?

i hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic as much as i am!

you guys are amazing!

i love you all!

-a.h.