Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*Harry's POV*

I drove over to Jack's house using Alex's car. I honestly don't think she will mind.

I got to his house. There was a tree right next to a window. I climbed it to see Alex tied up to a chair, and Jack talking to her! Oh I can only imagine all the bad things they are talking about.

*Alex's POV*

"So your saying you kidnapped me because you don't want Peyton to know your dirty little secret."

"Yup."

"Your ridiculous. You are taking this way too seriously. I mean for God's sake, you tied me up to a chair."

Jack untied me. Then he pinned me to a wall. He took his shirt off. I tried to escape but he was too strong for me.

"Now kiss me." He said.

I tried to escape but I forgot how strong he was, I mean, he is the quarterback on the football team. He carried me into his bed and pinned me to the mattress. He was trying to take off my shirt now. I started to squirm around, thinking that I could escape. I hit a bunch of pictures and a lamp of his bureau.

"HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up, and kiss me." Jack reached some duct tape to keep my mouth shut. I escaped. Harry where are you?

*Harry's POV*

What the hell is Jack doing? I need to go in there. Wait, who's the person who just broke down the door? Hold up, is that Charlotte? With a taser? Who just tasted him to death! Good work Charlotte, good work.

I broke the window with my foot and got in to see Alex punching the fuck out of Jack. That was entertaining! Then after Jack was knocked out cold, she ran up to me and hugged me. "Thanks for trying to come and save me."

*Alex's POV*

I then ran over to Charlotte and hugged her to death. "Lottie! Oh my God, thank you so much!"

"Anytime! You know how I said I'll get back at Jack! I took one of my dad's tasers and decided to get him back with it. Revenge feels goooood."

I forgot, Charlotte's dad is a cop. Thank The Lord for that. Peyton came running into the room to find Jack, abused and bruised.

"Jake?! Speak to me! Are you ok?!"

"Peyton, sweetie, that is Jack. He goes to my school. He just tried to rape me five minutes ago."

"Oh my God!" Peyton then slapped Jack across the face. "I'm getting out of here. And when Jack wakes up, tell him we're done."

"Well, if I don't bring this taser home, my dad might actually tase me." Charlotte said leaving.

Harry and I left and I went back to his house. I looked down at my wrists to see a lot of red and scratch marks when Jack pinned me to a wall. Harry then kissed my wrists. "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. Don't worry about it. I still think it was really stupid that I would get kidnapped for doing the right thing."

Mackenzie called me. "Holy shit, Ally! Are you ok?!?!"

"I'm fine! Lottie saved my ass!"

Leah then called me. "Oh my God! Are you ok Ally! Lottie told me the whole story!"

"I'm fine. Just don't tell anybody about it. I don't need the whole world to know."

I hung up the phone. I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Why the hell does all the weird/bad things happen to me? Harry put his arm around me. He started to sing this song that I have never heard before.

"I didn't know you could sing!" I said.

"Not really. I used to be in this band in Secondary school. Don't tell the guys on the soccer team that!"

~~~The Next Day~~~

Today was a normal day at school. Rumors about me spread. Like how Jack "murdered me" last night. My fake life is much more interesting than my real one!

"Oh my God, Ally, you're alive!" Mackenzie said with sarcasm.

"My God, Kenz, who the hell made up these rumors?"

"Probably Taylor. She has always wanted to be in the spotlight and apparently you are blocking that view."

Brandon walked on over to Mackenzie. "You're not a ghost, right?"

I playfully punched Brandon's arm. "Does that prove it?"

Harry walked over to locker. He looked really happy. "Hey, what's with the big smile?" I asked.

"My mum just called and said Billy is going to jail for 30 years for child abuse! Thank The Lord!"

"How is Tory now?"

"Well, she's back in America with my mum. She has been going back to school, but she has giant scars that were stitched in by doctors."

I can still remember that night like it was yesterday. The horror. Blood dripping down her face. Scratches and deep cuts all on her face. Thinking about it gives me nightmares. I hope that never happens again.