Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Harry and I went to the hospital. I was having a terrible anxiety attack. Harry held my hand and let me squeeze it when I felt super nervous.

"Hi, we are looking for Taylor Cane." I said to the receptionist.

"She is right now having nero surgery right now. You can come back tomorrow to see her."

Harry and I went back to my house. My mom was finally home.

"Hey Harry! Hey Alex! How was school today?" My mom said.

"Well Taylor went to the hospital because she was bleeding everywhere." I said.

"Taylor Cane? The girl that you don't like? You know, this reminds me of the time when you and Taylor went rollerskating and you..."

"Don't say another word." I interrupted.

Harry and I went upstairs into my room. We sat laid down on my bed and turned on the TV. Harry put his arm around me. I started to play with his curls. They are so fun to play with.

"We should have a little party after the dance." Harry said.

"That would be fun!" I said. I hope this party doesn't turn out to be one of those underage drinking parties.

We stared at my ceiling from my bed. Harry finally broke the silence. "You should go to England with me during Thanksgiving vacation. It would mean the world to me if you came. We can see all the beautiful sites and well, I get to be with you."

My eyes got very wide. Nobody has ever asked me to go on vacation with them before. I have been to England before but going with Harry would be amazing.

"I'll ask my parents. Sometimes, they can be strict at times. But I would love to go!"

"Awesome!" Harry said kissing my cheek, "I have to go love, but I'll see you tomorrow."

After Harry left, my family and I had dinner. I felt this was the perfect time to ask if I could go to England with Harry.

"So mom, dad, I have a question."

"What is it Honey Bear?" My mom said.

"Well, uhm, Harry asked me if I wanted to go to England for Thanksgiving vacation. Can I go?

"Honey, England is so far away. And you don't even know the boy that well..." My mom said.

"Mom, we have dated since September. It is now November. And plus I know his family very well. So can I go?" I said.

"Fine. But please, don't get too drunk." My mom said.

"Oh thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

I ran upstairs and called up Harry. "It's a yes! I can go!"

~~~The Next Day~~~

Harry ran to me and hugged me and picking me up. "I'm so happy that you are coming with me! We leave this Saturday. We already bought your plane ticket! I'm so excited!"

Mackenzie walked over and saw all the commotion. "Woah, what's going on here?"

"Well, I'm going on vacation with Harry, to England. I said.

"Oh wow. My little girl is growing up so fast. You and Charlotte both are leaving me."

"Wait, where is Charlotte going?" I asked.

"She is going to Niagra Falls with Connor for vacation."

The bell rang. Harry walked me to homeroom with Leah. We all have English first period. All I did was pass love notes to Harry. Leah just kept laughing at me the whole time.