Chapter 27

Chapter 27

*Alex's POV*

I woke up to absolutely no power. How wonderful. Apparently there was some huge snow storm in the middle of the night that knocked down some wires. But that wasn't the biggest problem. The biggest problem was the fact that it's literally -20 degrees in the house and no heat.

Harry told me to come over because of the fact that he had no power and it was extremely cold in his house too. I grabbed some blankets and went out into the car. My mom stopped me. "Alex, make sure you drive really slowly. These roads are extremely slippery. I was just out there."

"Mom, I'll be fine," I said to reassure her.

She was right. It was really slippery out there. I drove really slow to avoid spinning out of control.

I think I was the only one on the road. Then a small black car came up right behind me. Spoke too soon. But this car was literally right on top of me. He then started to pass me. When the cars met, the man took out a camera and started to take pictures of me with the flash on. I started to drive a little faster.

"Come on! Smile for the camera, Alex"

I started to drive even faster. I saw that he left. But I wasn't looking in front of me. And then, I crashed into trees. The airbag hit me very hard. And that's all I remembered.

*Harry's POV*

Sheesh, what's taking her so long? It's been like an hour. I grabbed my keys and went to her house. As I was driving, I saw what looked like Alex's car slammed into a tree. I pulled over and went over to the car. It really was her!

She looked knocked out cold. Her door was locked and her windows were up. I had to get in there somehow. Rocks. I found a big rock and threw it at the passenger side window. Still no response from Alex.

She had blood all over her head. She felt almost ice cold. Hopefully, I'm not too late.

I unbuckled her seatbelt and carried her into my car. I drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

When we got there, I grabbed Alex and carried her in my arms all the way to the emergency part of the hospital.

"Please help me! My girlfriend is unconscious! Someone! Anyone!"

A doctor took her and put her on some kind of hospital bed. I started to cry a little. The fact that she could of almost died scared me. A lot.

I called her parents and told them what's going on. Then I called my own family. They all came down here.

"Harry, how did all of this happen?" Alex's dad asked.

I explained to him what I saw and did. He smiled and shed a tear. He then mouthed out the words "thank you."

A doctor came over. "Alex is going to be fine. We just have to do some minor operations and she will be good as new tomorrow!"

"Oh thank God!" Alex's mom cried out.

"May I just say sir, if you brought her in here 5 minutes later, she might of died. You saved her life, Mr. Styles."

I was speechless to be honest. I saved her life. But really all I did was just carry her over here. If I never went out to look for her, she wouldn't have made it.

*Alex's POV*

"Wake up, Alex! Time for breakfast!"

"Wait, where am I?"

"Honey, you are in the hospital! Now, go eat your oatmeal before it gets cold!"

I looked around. All I can see is flower bouquets and balloons. Then, I see that I have a giant cast around my leg, my wrist is wrapped, and I have a really bad headache.

I looked out the window to see snow falling. Then I remembered being in a car. And then I remember a tree. And that's it.

People walked in. "Hi sweetie! How are you feeling?" a woman said.

"I'm fine."

A curly headed boy walked in. "Oh my gosh. Alex, are you ok?" He then kissed me.

"I'm alright."

"You are gonna come home with us later today. Is that alright?" A man said.

"...Uhm...no I don't wanna go. I wanna go home with my parents."

All the people's faces turned really pale. "Sweetie, we are your parents."

"You are? Then who is he?" I pointed to the curly headed one.

The boy looked sick. Then a tear rolled down his cheek. Was I supposed to know who he was?

HEY GUYS I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SPORTS AND STUFF SO IM SO SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! I LOVE YOU ALL!

-a.h.