Chapter 28

Alex's POV

It's been a week since I got in that accident. My parents and I are planning to the sue the paparazzi who hit me. I feel a lot better today though. I was clueless yesterday, but now I'm starting to gain my memory again.

I've been in a wheelchair and Harry and my mom have been taking turns on who gets to push me. I would of used crutches, but i have a sprained wrist.

I don't know if I can take this anymore. Being with Harry has both created new opportunities for me and has also created new dangers.

I'm sitting on my bed and I look out the window. Is that Taylor's car? I don't want her to come near me at all.

"Yes, Taylor, she's up here," I hear my mom say as she walks up the stairs. She knocks on the door and comes in.

"I'll leave you two alone," she says and walks down stairs.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Do you remember that time that I was left bleeding. And you came in to save me?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I thought to pay you back, I'll be your little servant!"

"Taylor, that's really nice of you, but really you don't ha-"

"I insist."

"How about I'll call you if you need anything, alright?"

"Sounds good."

Taylor walks down stairs and leaves. Is this the Taylor that I hated so much? Has she really changed or is she just covering up something.

Harry came into my room. He doesn't even text me anymore if he can come over he just does.

"How are you, babe?" Harry says kissing my cheek.

"Well, I remember who you are, so I'm getting better."

"I got you these!" Harry says pulling out a bunch of chocolate.

"See, I would kiss you right now if I could move." Harry reaches in and kisses me.

I start eating the chocolate. "How One Direction and everything?"

"It's good. We are working on a new album and planning on a couple more places to perform."

"That's awesome! I hope to come see all of them, once I'm not handicapped and all."

Harry laughed. He came onto the bed with me and we started to cuddle.

"So much has happened since I met you, Harry. I have been offered modeling opportunities, thousands of twitter followers and so much more. But so much bad has happened. To be honest, I'm scared."

"I'm hiring you some more security guards. It scares me that you get so much negative attention from the media. I mean, right here is a result of all of this. It's crazy. I wish I could be a kind if superhero that would protect you from all the bad, but sadly, I'm just a human."

"It's gotten to the point where I'm so scared to even walk outside to go get the mail."

"I'm sorry," Harry says surprising me.

"For what?"

"Everything. All that has happened. This is all because of me and how I made you this way. How I got you into the spotlight."

"But no matter what happens, I always want to stay with you."

Harry's phone rings. He kisses me goodbye and heads off. See, I really love this kid and I don't think I could ever let him go. Even if that means I have to almond risk my life.

HEY EVERYONE! A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING ME TO UPDATE SO HERE YOU GO! THIS FANFIC WILL END SOON BUT ONLY BECAUSE IVE BEEN WORKING ON A NEW ONE! YAY! ILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS SOON BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND SUPPORTING ME I LOVE YOU ALL'

-a.h.