Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Alex's POV*

"So, Peyton is with Jack. But doesn't know he's Jack." Charlotte said. I called her up after I got home.

"Yeah. I thought Peyton knew Jack. I mean, she went to the same school as him for three years."

"Well, Peyton was in all honors classes while Jack was in the 'classes for those who are as stupid as a freaking tree'."

"Wow. What a fucktard Jack is."

"No dip, Sherlock."

"So what are you going to do now?"

"Trust me, I'll think of something." I hung up the phone. My mom called me down for dinner.

"So Harry's mom called today. She said Tory is right now in the hospital. They are afraid she may have tetanus. But she will be ok." My mom said.

Every time I go to bed at night, all I can remember is hiding and washing Tory. It gives me the worst nightmares in the world. I hope I never see a kid get beaten by their own father.

~~~The Next Day~~~

Today is the last day of Thanksgiving vacation. My dad and I are going to have a "Father Daughter Day." We are going to do the thing I love to do best, going to the shooting range. This is the time I let out all my anger on people that really piss me off. I brought pictures of people that I really hate so I can shoot them.

I'm usually the only girl at the range but that doesn't bother me. I have this handgun that I painted pink. It's my absolute favorite. The first person I picked to shoot was Rose, the super annoying always peppy girl. Next, I had different pictures of Taylor that I shot. Boy, I never felt so good about putting a bullet through something. I shot her right in between her eyes in only one hit.

My dad and I went home after going to the range. Harry decided to invite himself over. We went outside and watched the stars out in my backyard. I put a blanket down and we cuddled up on it. It was cool not cold outside. Harry put his arms around me which kept me warm. I put my head on his shoulder causing some of his curls to go into my face.

"Perfect night with the perfect girl." Harry said.

I giggled. I love the fact that he always gives me cute little compliments. They are always perfect. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I looked up and saw the stars.

"Look! A shooting star!" I said. It went by very fast. I hardly got to see it.

"I wish..." Harry finished the rest of his wish in his mind.

"What did you wish for?" I asked.

"Well, if I tell you, it won't come true!"

It was around midnight. I started to get very tired. I wrapped my arms around Harry's waist, and went to sleep.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

I woke up in my bed, with Harry. It was 5:30 am. I just remembered, today is Monday, and we have school. I got up and let Harry sleep. I left the bed and took a shower. I picked out an outfit to go with my multicolored scarf that I'm obsessed with. I put on some light makeup, nothing too flashy, but presentable. I woke Harry up.

"Wake up, babe! We have school! I whispered to him.

"Just five more minutes!" I pushed him off my bed. "I'm up! What's for breakfast?"

We walked downstairs to see toaster waffles on the counter. My mom and dad were at work right now and don't know that Harry is here. We grabbed a couple of waffles, got into my car.

~~~

Taylor was back in school but with crutches. I don't know if I should feel bad for her or not. I know behind that bitchy personality, there is some love, I think. But what she also has is a new boyfriend. Shocker.

Harry and I walked into homeroom. Leah and Justin were also there, sitting next to each other. Next, was French. Harry does this with me too so we just pass notes saying how much we love each other.

Next, was my free period. So was Jack's. "Hey, Ally. What's going on?"

I pushed him into the locker doors. "Why the hell are you Jake? And why is Peyton your 'girlfriend'."

"Woah, easy babe! I just needed a new start. Peyton was perfect, unless you want me ba-"

"Shut it. I'm gonna tell Peyton tonight. And don't stop me."

"Don't. You'll ruin everything. Peyton is coming over my house tonight and I don't want you to ruin it."

I walked away. What a dick he is. I'm gonna come over his house even if it kills me.

~~~

I drove Harry back to my house. We hung out in my room. Harry got a call from Tory. He went out into my hallway to take the call. I went to go call Peyton.

"Hey Alex! What's up?"

"Look. Jake isn't Jake. His real name is Ja-"

Somebody put a giant black blanket around me. It was dark.

"HELP! HELP!" I screamed. The person picked me and carried me out onto my balcony, slid down a rope, and put me in a car. I hope Harry finds me, and fast.

*Harry's POV*

"Hey! Good news! Tory is doing a lot bet- Alex? Where are you?"

I noticed one of Alex's windows were open. And a rope on her tree, right next to her balcony. There could only be one person who did this.

Jack.