Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Harry came over. "So who is this person that is dying to meet me?" Harry asked.

I led Harry upstairs to Kaitlyn's room. When he walked in, Harry's eyes widened. He looked around, going in circles, looking at each and everyone of the posters so carefully. Then, tears came down his face.

Kaitlyn was just in awe the whole time. She didn't scream, which I was most impressed about. I just put duct tape around her mouth, just to be sure.

I grabbed Harry's hands and I looked him straight into the eyes. "Why did you guys break up?"

"So many fights. We were not right for each other. Zayn and Niall would constantly fight and I would always fight with Louis. Liam was finally the one who said that we should break up." More tears came down Harry's face.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?"

I asked. Now I was going to cry.

"I was unsure."

"Unsure of what?"

"Well, at the beginning of the year, when I accidentally hit you with my locker, I thought that you were gonna fangirl over me or scream because I'm Harry Styles. I was unsure if you even knew or anything like that."

"I have heard of you guys, but I never really became a fan. Taylor used to be a HUGE fan of you guys. She was literally the only one at school who knew about you and the band."

"Yeah, I know."

"You knew?"

"You know that time when she legit attacked me and started making out with me? Yeah, I think you can take it from here..."

"Oh, so that's why she hates me with a burning passion. It all makes sense now."

"Yeah, is there anything else you need to know about my life?"

"No, Kaitlyn told me all about yours."

"So, I see you are a big fan!" Harry said to Kaitlyn.

"You have no idea." Kaitlyn looked at Harry with wide eyes. I didn't see here move nor blink. That was kinda freaky.

"So, I also heard that you moved here to get away from all the fame." I said to Harry.

"I just couldn't take it. I was getting so much shit about the band breaking up. I needed to get away from it. Boston seemed close enough to England but also far enough."

"What happened to Gemma?"

"Gemma is right now in college in Italy. She is studying art and architecture. She is fine. Gemma hasn't came home in a while."

"And Tory's your stepsister? Not your actual sister?"

"Yeah, she's Billy's daughter. I just can't believe he abused her. I will kill him."

Matt came over to Harry and pulled him into his room to play with Legos. I stayed with Kaitlyn. "I can't believe you didn't know Harry was 'The Harry Styles'."

"I think that locker hit me too hard."

Caroline started to cry. I guess it's feeding time.

I took her downstairs and put Caroline in her high chair. I fed her the mush Liz left for her. Kaitlyn agreed to bathe her.

I went into Matt's room. They made a giant Lego spaceship. I started to laugh. Harry got up off the ground, took me by the hand, and led me out into the hallway. "I'm sorry I never told you. I wanted to make sure you loved me for me and not Harry Styles from One Direction."

"Well, I love you for you, ok?" I kissed his cheek. Harry's frown turned into a smile. I'm usually pretty good at making people happy. :)

~~~

Finally, it was time to go home. I told my dad that was going back to Leah's house but really I'm going over to Harry's and going to stay there for the night.

We finally got to Harry's. Harry was dead silent. He didn't say a word to me. Is he mad at me or is he mad at himself?

"Well mum, Alex finally found out our dirty, little secret." Harry said to Christy. I can't believe that Christy is just the stepmother and not the real mother. And Anne is now with Gemma in Italy.

"So you know literally everything, to the band, to the family."

"Yeahhh, a girl told me all about it."

Christy came over and hugged me. I have no idea where she is going with this. No one spoke for a minute. "It's so nice to know that we don't have to keep this from you anymore."

Christy released me. Then Harry came over and hugged me. "Thank you for understanding."

Tory came downstairs. "Woah, what's up with the hug feast?"

"Alex knows everything now. You don't have to pretend anymore." Harry said.

"Finally," Tory said with an American accent. "I can finally stop using the accent!"

"Wait, what?!" I said with surprise. Tory isn't even British? This is the weirdest day ever.

"Ok, so my mom and I aren't exactly British. When my mom married Des, we all live in England. You know that house you went to in November? Yeah, that used to be Des'. And then my mom married Billy. He is a British man, not a fake. But he did have a prison record. Bad idea to let him into our house. Then Harry decided to live with us to get out of Europe and the fame."

This is crazy. But wait a minute, how was Tory born? Who was her dad?

"Uhm, Tory, who is your dad?"

"I don't know. I have never met him." Tory's eyes started to tear up.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me up into his room. It was midnight and I could tell he wants to go to sleep. I took a shirt and a pair of pants from Harry's drawer and just put them on. He really doesn't care if I wear his clothes. He thinks it's cute.

Harry crawled into bed before me. "Come on in, babe." Harry's raspy voice always gets me. I climbed in and then Harry grabbed me, pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for being there for me, babe."

Harry closed his eyes and went to sleep. I stayed awake. I kept thinking, maybe I can get the band back together. Just for one night. I don't know if it would work but it's worth a try.

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the fanfic! Yeah I know, giant plot twist! Ok, thanks for reading! I love you all!

~a.h.