Chapter 5

Chapter 5

So far senior year been going really well so far, well mostly because of Harry. But another thing has been going on. Charlotte got a boyfriend! Charlotte got a boyfriend! His name is Connor and he is so cute! He has brown skater hair with brown eyes and has the perfect smile. They have been dating for a week now and they won't stop talking to each other. They are way to cute together!

Well with my relationship with Harry has been going very well. We have been dating for about a month now. I have gone on more dates with him than anyone else I have ever dated before. Today was Friday so I was going to sleepover Harry's house. There is just one problem, Tory. For all i know, she will shave off all my hair in the middle of the night and I'll be bald.

I was surprised my mom was going to let me go to Harry's house. She can be so overprotective expecially when it comes to boys. Yes, I have slept over other guys houses but after Jack, I thought that my mom would never want me to date again! She said that she trusted Harry. I told my mom not to tell my dad or he will flip.

I packed my bag with my pjs, glasses because I wear contacts, and a bunch of food. Harry was going to pick me up in a couple minutes so I decided to text Charlotte to see what her and Connor were doing.

"Hey girly, whatcha doing with Connor tonight?"

"We are watching some movies and eating...a lot!"

"Ok have fun!"

Harry finally arrived at my house. I grabbed my stuff and we left for his house.

Right when I entered, Tory was sitting on the leather couch just playing on her iPhone. For all I know, maybe she is getting a gang together to totally destroy my family. I need to stop thinking about the negatives.

"HI Alex! Please make yourself at home! I won't be here tomorrow so Harry can drive you home!" Harry's mom, Christy said, "Oh and by the way, Tory is going to have a couple friends from school sleeping over tonight too!"

Harry and I went up into his room. I feel surrounded by so many British people. I think I like it.

In Harry's room, there was a couch and a flat screen TV. Harry's family is rich. I heard a bunch of girls screaming downstairs. Oh how I feel bad for Christy. I got onto Harry's couch and started to lie down on it. Harry followed and started to lie down on it with me too, We looked at each other. I started to laugh. He knew I couldn't make a straight face for long. He put his arms around me and held me tight. Our noses were touching. I really wanted to kiss him but it didn't feel like the right time. Harry kissed my nose, not my lips. I went back up, Harry following me. He put his arm around me.

"So what movie should we watch?" Harry asked.

"I have no id-"

Tory and a bunch of her friends came running up into his room. Shit, Tory is going to kill me.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii Harryyyyyyyy!" Tory said with her high pitched British accent.

"Uhm, Tory, I'm kinda in middle of something right now." Harry said to Tory.

"But me, Emma, and Sara want to join in on the fun!" Tory said.

"Just get out!" Harry said playfully.

Tory and her friends walked out of the room. Oh how I remember when I was 13. That's when I had my first boyfriend, Brian. He was one of the most hottest kids in the class. The best part was, he was a basketball player, like me. We would always go to each other's games. I broke up with him because I fell for this other guy that is named, Jack and it was all down hill from here.

Harry and I found ourselves watching "Love Actually" and "Mean Girls". Honestly, I have no idea why we watched "Mean Girls" but it was my favorite movie of all time.

I got into my pjs. All I wore was a turquoise tank top, with multi-colored plaid pants. I wore Harry's purple Jack Wills sweatshirt. He wore a Ramones t-shirt along with gray sweatpants. It was around midnight.

"I can sleep on the chair." I said.

"No, c'mon! Sleep with me!"

To be honest, I have never actually slept with a guy before even though I have been on many sleepovers with boys. I always end up on the couch or the floor.

"No it's really ok!" I said as I got onto a chair.

Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bed. He started to laugh.

"Harry! Put me down!" I said playfully.

He put me into the bed and we snuggled together. We were under Harry's blankets, looking right at each other. Harry started to bite his lip. Honestly, I was kinda nervous because I have never slept with a guy. Harry took all my worries away when he started to bite my lips. I decided to join in. Harry started to grab my hips and took his sweatshirt right off me. After he was done with me, I only had my bra and my pants on. I decided to take Harry's shirt right off, revealing his abs. I started to fall asleep.

~~~

I woke up the next morning not facing Harry. I looked over to see Harry fast asleep. I looked to see what time it was. It was 8:00. I looked down at my chest to see love bites all over it. Then I noticed, my bra was gone. I looked down to see my purple laced bra on the ground. I reached for it and put it back on. Harry started to wake up.

"Hey babe." Harry said with his raspy British voice.

"Hey."

"I see you found your bra."

"Yeah, uhm, why was it on th ground?"

"Oh, I just wanted to have a little fun."

We got up out of bed and walked downstairs. Tory was dropped off at her grandparents' house and Emma and Sara were picked up already. Christy, Harry's mom was at work. Charlotte picked me up and brought me to my house. Leah and Mackenzie were in the car too. Boy, did I have a story to tell them.