Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up and found myself in my bed with Harry's arms wrapped around my stomach. "What happened?" I asked.

"Well, you fell asleep on my and I carried you home."

We got up out of bed. Harry was shirtless and I was wearing Harry's clothes again.

"Did you change my clothes?" I asked Harry.

"I wanted you to be comfortable when sleeping, so yes."

Harry started to put his shirt back on. I looked at the clock. It was 19:00. We went down stairs to get some dinner. Tonight's dinner was tacos. I had like 6 tacos while Harry had about 9. We watched TV for a little bit when there was knocks on the door. Harry looked and saw Tory and let her in.

It only took one look at Tory and I started to cry. She had bruises all over her arms and legs. Her arms were cut and her face was full of scratches that were bleeding. The blisters on her arms looked like she was grabbing on to something very tightly. Harry ran over to his crying sister and gave her a hug.

"What the hell happened?" Harry asked.

"It was dad!" Tory said in terror, "He is going to kill me!"

"Why is he going to kill you?"

"Kelly, our stepmom, was there, and...she...looked super mad. She wanted to take all her anger out on something. Dad chose me. He took out his car keys and started to scratch every part of my body. Then, Kelly took her shoe and started to hit me with it until I started to cry. Dad started to throw punches at me until I couldn't move. Dad told me to wash up so I snuck out the window and ran here."

Tory's story broke my entire heart. She started to cry more into Harry's shoulders. Tory's blood is all over Harry's shirt but I can tell honestly doesn't care about that right now. Christy walked in after from this meeting she went to.

"Tory! Why are you here? You should be at Dad's house!"

Tory turned around and looked straight into Christy's eyes. Her eyes started to fill up with tears. She ran over and hugged her mom.

"Who did this?"

"Dad and Kelly."

"That's it I'm calling the police."

Right when Christy calls the police, Harry and Tory's dad, Billy, comes in with Kelly. Harry grabbed Tory and ran upstairs. I ran up right after them. We hid in a secret place that only Harry and Tory knew in this little closet.

"I got to go teach dad a lesson." Harry said and left me with Tory. I kissed his cheek. I held Tory close knowing how scared she is right now.

"Am I going to die?" Tory said. Her little weak British accent brought more tears to my eyes.

"No, sweetie. I promise. I will keep you safe."

About ten minutes later, Harry comes and gets us. "Dad and Kelly are off to jail."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well, lets say I know where the guns are in this house."

"Did you kill them?"

"No, just fired a bunch of warning shots until they finally shut up."

Tory started to cry into my shoulders. She is still traumatized by this whole thing still.

"Here, Tory, how about I clean you up." I said.

Tory filled up the tub with hot water. She refused to take her clothes off of her so I had to clean what I could. I scrubbed some soap to her cuts and burns. The only reason I know how to do this is because I used to do this to my wrists.

After that, I took a bath. Tory's blood was all over my body and I wanted to get it off. Harry walked in when I was in the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" I said trying to cover myself up.

"I wanted to join you."

"Uhm, ok." I have never taken a bath with another guy before.

Harry brought rose petals and put into the giant bath and jumped right in. Harry also put in a bunch of soap in to make the bath super foamy and bubbly. Soon, it was so bubbly, I couldn't even see Harry! Harry took a bunch of bubbles and put it on my head.

"Just kiss me you fool." I said.

Harry took his soapy hand and put it on my face to kiss me. He pulled me over to his side of the tub. I put my head on his shoulder. His curls just turned into straight strands of hair.

The tub was starting to get cold so we both got out. I wore Harry's clothes because I love how super comfortable they are. Harry is supposed to sleep in his own bed but always comes with me. I love how protective he is. Harry wrapped his arms around my stomach. He started to nibble on my ear. That's when I fell right to sleep.

~~~The Next Day~~~

Harry was not in the bed when I woke up. I was about to call the girls but I forgot, they are sleeping right now. I took a shower, put some clothes and makeup on and went downstairs to see Harry making breakfast.

"Good morning, Alex!"

Harry was making tons of chocolate chip pancakes.

"Where's Christy and Tory?" I asked.

"Oh, they went to a doctor's appointment to see if the cuts were infected. My mom is very overprotective."

"What about your dad and Kelly."

"They are going to court tomorrow."

Harry gave me like ten pancakes. I demolished them in like five minutes.

"So, today is my last full day in England! I have to go home to Thanksgiving with my family." I said.

"That means today, we have to make it extra special!"

After breakfast, Harry drove us to a little carnival. It was full of cute little games and rides. Of course, I'm not a ride kind of person but Harry and I went on the Ferris wheel first. After that we walked around for a little bit.

"Harry!"

We both turned around. This brunette haired chic came running up to Harry.

"Paige?"

She ran up and gave Harry a hug. Who the hell is she?

"Ok, uhm, Paige, this is my girlfriend Alex. Alex, this is my ex-girlfriend Paige."

I gave her an evil smirk and a small finger wave. "Hi! I'm just visiting."

"Oh, I see you have an American accent."

"Problem?"

She looked at me with evil in her eyes. She started to talk with Harry. I can tell she was trying to piss me off. I just stood in silence as Paige just kept blabbering with Harry.