Greetings and conversations

(Dreams outfit 😩)

(Dreams outfit 😩)

(Sapnaps outfit 😵‍💫)

(Heh anyway)

"Dream..?!"

He smiled in confirmation and instantly speed walked over to me. Two strong arms wrapped around my body, making the hight difference stand out.

"George!" he laughed joyously which made my smile brighter.

At first I tensed up, but as quick as he came I melted into the touch. I wrapped my own arms around his torso and buried my face in his chest, whilst his head rested on top of mine. Our position felt so natural. It was like we were puzzle pieces that fit perfectly with each other. He smelled like a mix of roses and coconut.

I could die happily right now if it were to happen.

"You're finally here." Dream whispered in what sounded lovingly, but with a hint of an apologetic tone.

"Im here", I whispered back with my words being muffled from being against him.

In the end I had nothing to worry about, because this was beyond what I had imagined for our meet up to be like.

After the hug that had lasted way longer than the hug with the others, Dream pulled away slightly and put his hands on either side of my face. We locked our gaze together and I couldn't help but to notice the tears in the corner of the blondes eyes.

I let out a giggle. "Are you crying Dream?"

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes playfully and swiped his fingers under his eyes. Remembering everything that had just happened in this moment made my face heat up, so I broke away to hide my blush. Fuck I cant do this.

"Are you done flirting yet", Quackity teased annoyed. I only glared at him with the same attitude.

And then Sapnap came from behind Dream and patted him a couple times on the back. "Yeah oddly close there buddy." He commented. Karl giggled his ass off loudly from the sofa, adding on to the chaos.