Girl in red, literally

Extra long chapter ;]

I am looking myself in the mirror. Was this a appropriate outfit for a club? Im not sure, but I think I look pretty good either way.

In my toiletry bag I took out a black slim long product. Reading the container it said 'Ultra black mascara'.

My brother Gabe had given this to me a few weeks ago and I had used it a few times when I felt like it. But never on stream though.

At first I thought it was dumb that he had given me this, but i've changed my mind about that. When he gave me the container he legit said 'Here you go mate! You gay motherfucker'

...

Yeah.

He is supportive and everything and looking back it's actually really funny. I laughed at the memory and unscrewed it taking out the mascara wand and started to apply the product.

The mascara made my lashes look longer and thicker which frames my brown eyes well and honestly makes me more confident. I screwed it closed and left my bathroom. Right by the big bed on the floor lies my shoes, so I picked up the vans and put them on and tied the laces. Okay im ready.

I walked through the door approaching the entrance hall, but then I slowed down my steps to take in what i am seeing.

Dream was there sat on his phone sitting on one of the wooden chairs, probably waiting for everyone. His fingers scrolled down the screen and then I saw that he is wearing a necklace and some silver rings. On one of them a small chain hanged down.

The blonde is wearing an unbuttoned white shirt that showed off his fit frame which is tucked on one side into the nice black dress pants. He was also wearing black converse.

(Imagine Dream sitting like this but with the rings and converse with a better cozy villa like background)

I had to admit, Dream looks hot.
My breathing slowed down slightly that parted my lips. How does he do this. Is he trying to get me killed?

"Oh hello George! I didn't see you coming in." Shit.

"Uhh thats because I just arrived idiot." I laughed nervously at him totally not lying, yep. Dream chuckled along and stood up from his seat. Oh my god, kill me. I was internally screaming and unintentionally bit my lip.

"You look really nice." He said and had a hand behind his neck rubbing it.

"T-thank you.. And you look hot." My heart completely stopped and a turnado was basically swarming my whole body. I am completely shocked at my own words.

"Whaat?!" He said under his breath and he looked so god damn flustered, so I decided to just roll with it.

"Yeah, you heard me." I raised one eyebrow at him to show that I was being serious.