Rescue

Still Jaxon's POV

I reached the park and almost dropped the motorcycle as I parked. 

"Mia I am here where are you?" I panicked on the phone.

"B-ehind the fountain, near the bushes" She sniffled.  

I rushed towards the fountain frantically looking around. And then, I saw her, and my heart broke into a million pieces. There she was, my beautiful Mia. But she looked horrible, broken, and badly bruised. She sat in the darkness of the bushes, her face hung low, and her soft black hair surrounded her complete body. 

I looked closer and saw something that erased any panic left. All I saw was rage, pure red anger. She was only in her bra and shorts and her neck had a belt around it. 

Fuck.

I strode swiftly towards her and crouching down to her level as I brushed her hair away from her face exposing her red puffy eyes. Her face was badly bruised and yet she managed to look beautiful. I wasted no time taking my shirt off since I left my jacket back with Joel in a rush. I can be shirtless in the cold but I couldn't stand her being so exposed. 

I covered her up and she didn't say a word. She looked at me sadly and she looked exhausted so I shuffled her closer until she was resting her face on my chest. I knew who did this to her and they were going to pay for this but now was not the time. I'll talk to Mia about this in the morning. She needed sleep.

"You are coming home with me." I declared as I picked her up.

She slightly nodded as she snuggled to my body looking for more heat. The number of times I had dreamt of her in my arms, I had never wanted that to be under a circumstance like this. Leaving her alone and letting her go home was the biggest mistake I had ever made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gates opened as I entered the mansion on my bike. I drove straight to the garage and parked my bike picking Mia up again. She was sleeping soundly and looked almost peaceful.

Sleep was her escape.

I walked through the corridors reaching my room as I entered and shut the door behind. Softly placing her on my bed I removed the belt around her neck careful not to wake her up. She was leashed like a dog. What a fucking pathetic piece of shit, I am going to kill him.

I trembled with anger but when I looked at the beauty lying on my bed and I calmed down a bit. I brushed a strand of her hair from her face, covered her body with the thick quilt, and pecked her forehead softly. I promised that I was going to make this right internally. 

Moving away from the bed and out of the door, I dialed my right-hand man's number. 

"Boss." He picked up.

"Is the man taken care of?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied. 

"Okay, Good. Go home now." I stated. 

"Yes, Boss," Joel replied as I could hear shuffling at the back.

"Uh, is Mia okay?" He asked. I paused for a moment, she most definitely wasn't okay. These past few days she had warmed her way to all of our icy hearts. I had made it very clear the first day itself that she was mine to all three of them but that didn't stop them to become close to her. Ian, Alex, and Joel liked her a lot which is rare. 

"No," I said sternly but my voice almost broke.

"What happened man? Talk to me." Joel said after a moment. I could tell he was scared just like I was. Not for ourselves but for her. 

"She is alive but not in a good condition," I replied grimly. There was no reply so I continued.

"Joe, get me all info on Eric Dawson and his family."  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN

Hey guys! 

This is the end of Jaxon's point of view.

I hope you enjoyed reading it! 

:)