Birthday

The alarm went off and I almost fell out of bed.

Shit, that was loud.

Jaxon stirred beside me so I quickly shut the alarm off. I got out of bed and freshened up a bit. I was very excited for literally no reason. Today was the day that I tell him. I almost jumped with joy with a huge grin plastered on my face.

I sat down next to him as he stirred again. He looked like a little boy when he slept. I stared in awe but I really wanted him to wake up. I got up and sat on top of his stomach. Then I shook his shoulders. He tiredly rubbed his eyes and looked up at me.

"Goodmorning baby girl." He said in a sexy sleepy voice.

My smile got bigger and he continued, "You look awfully happy" he remarked.

"Guess what day it is today!" I said excitedly throwing my hands in the air. God, I was being such a child but I couldn't help it.

He smiled slightly. "I don't know? What day?" He said placing his hands on either side of my hips to keep me in place.

I bend down closer to his face as I whispered biting my lip.

"Happy birthday Jaxon."

He smiled at me but soon after he groaned and turned me dropping me to the soft bed. "Please don't give me a boner in the morning baby, don't start what you cannot finish." He said, pulling me closer flush against his body.

"I got you something," I said smiling and he looked at me lovingly.

I got up and happily headed to the side table. Soon after I got two tiny boxes out and sat next to Jaxon. His eyes were on my face the whole time and he seemed to be happy seeing me smile so much. "Open them!" I said handing him the boxes.

He slowly opened them.

One of them was a silver and black silver ring with our initials on it and the other was a blade pendent with the name 'titan' engraved on it

One of them was a silver and black silver ring with our initials on it and the other was a blade pendent with the name 'titan' engraved on it. I was already wearing the silver ring on my finger And Jaxon had to wear the other one.

Titan was the mafia's name. I was confused at first as to why that was the name but then Kiley had explained to me that they got the word from 'titanium' that is one of the hardest metals in the world so they were very hard to break but they can be moulded easily to suit the circumstance. Also of course the Titans were the best mythological war group from the Greeks. Metaphorically, their gang was the same so that makes sense. She also told me that their gang was the biggest in the world and the hardest to locate. Thus, that makes Jaxon not just a mafia leader but the mafia king.

Jaxon was looking at the stuff in his hand almost as though he was frozen

Jaxon was looking at the stuff in his hand almost as though he was frozen. Then I silently cupped his cheek and showed him my ring.

"Look it has our initials on it, and this one has your mafia's name." I put on the ring on one of his fingers and the pendant on his chain that he always wore.

"Thank you so much baby, I love it" He flashed his pretty and rare smile.

Then I looked at him straight in the eye and said what I have been wanting to say.

"I love you, Jaxon"

He looked taken aback and his eyes widened. Then he abruptly pulled me close to him and said, "Say it again."

I bit my lip and then smiled, "I love you"

And then his lip crashed onto mine. I lay against the mattress as he hovered over me making his space between my legs. Our eyes closed taking in all the passion as he started kissing my collar bone and then trailed wet kisses through my neck. I almost arched my back in pleasure.

God, how does he make me
feel so good already?! He hasn't even done anything yet!

Experience, Mia. Experience. My mind screamed. And suddenly I was very aware of what was happening. Shit. The fact that I was a virgin and that I was as inexperienced as it gets, hit me pretty damn hard.

Jaxon might have realised my sudden change so he stopped and looked at me almost confused, still hovering over me. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, Mia," He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"N-No it's just that I haven't done anything before-" His eyebrows shot up.

"I'm your first kiss?" He asked and I nodded.

"Wow Mia, guys must be throwing themselves at your feet." He said.

I shook my head again, "Not really, my adoptive parents threatened any guys or girls for that matter who tried to get close to me."

"What a bunch of dicks" He said rolling his eyes.

Yeah, I nodded agreeing.

"Well good that's I'm your first. And I want to be your last. You are mine now. All. Mine." He said kissing me all over my face as I giggled.

"Don't be scared Mia, we will take it slow but let me finish taking my birthday gift." He said crashing his lips onto mine again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, Jaxon, Kiley and Joel were now sitting in a very fancy restaurant having our dinner specially made by one of the best chefs in the world on the occasion of Jaxon's birthday. Sadly, Ian and Alex could not join us because they were busy with some mafia stuff away from here but they sent him their wishes.

The restaurant was owned by one of their business partners and I realised that most of the people surrounding us were from the Mafia, as Jaxon was had invited them too and they treated him with utmost respect calling him 'Boss' and wishing him.

"So Jaxon! I hope you liked my gifts" Kiley giggled as Jaxon rolled his eyes. He gave her a soft kiss on the cheek nevertheless.

He was dressed in a black Armani suit looking extremely handsome and I wore a black short dress with a constant blush plastered on my face due to the multiple heated makeout sessions of me and Jaxon today. Jaxon placed a hand on my thigh and smiled cheekily as my blush deepened. Oh, he knew what he was doing.

And he played a dangerous game.

Joel cleared his throat as he raised his wine glass in the air. "To the Titans" and everyone raised their glasses. Joel looked at me after a pause his eyes shining with amusement.

"And to our newest member," he paused again and looked at Jaxon mischievously, "-and the Boss's girl" and a few people chuckled around us.

"Mia."