Titan

Things had been getting better.

But they were far from over.

Jaxon had made me start homeschooling again but I didn't want to. There were more pressing matters at hand like my sister and bringing down the Ravens. Jaxon, Joel, and Kiley have been working on it but to my great dismay, they agreed on keeping me out.

I wanted to help but they said I wasn't in the physical or mental state to do so. Even though that annoyed me they were right. But I still want to be a part of it. I wanted to see that Ryan douchebag's empire fall down. I wanted to spite him even though he was dead. I wanted to save the rest of the girls too. I wanted to be a Titan like I was meant to be.

"Jaxonnn" I whined again giving him my best innocent puppy eyes. Maybe he would listen then. He looked at me for a while blinking multiple times then looking to the roof and saying something that I couldn't decipher. 

He then looked back at me and his expression had completely changed. It was emotionless and scary even. "No." He demanded and pointed at the notebook in front. "Finish your homework." 

I gave him the death stare and pushed the book at him. "I don't understand," I said, trying to get out of this situation. He rolled his eyes and started scribbling on the book. I wasn't stupid but I sure as hell wasn't as smart as him. Plus, he had graduated already so he had an advantage.

Within seconds he had done the pretty hard sum and I let out a big sigh. It didn't look so hard when he does it. Why can't I ever get it right! I glared at the book and Jaxon chuckled. Then I glared at him and he froze.

He had promised to get me a private dance instructor who would help me get into broadway- for my dream dance performance but only after I graduated. But right now, I was regretting that promise I made. I only had a few days of studying and a few examinations left but it was still too freaking long.

"C'mon baby, you aren't mad at me, are you?" He said finding my eyes genuinely looking worried. I kept acting as though I was and looked away from him, even though I was stifling up a burst of laughter. I was yearning for my sweet revenge from him torturing my brain cells. 

"Mia?" Jaxon tried again pulling my chair closer to him and looked further back.

"I'm sorry! I was only trying to help-" And I couldn't take it anymore. The room burst with my giggles. I cannot believe he was actually having it. Maybe I am just a good actress. I looked back at him as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Awe is Jaxy embarrassed?" I teased playfully pointing as I made my way to his chair and straddled him, sitting on his lap. He rolled his eyes. 

"Don't call me that," He said with all seriousness as he put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. 

"Why? I quite like the nickname, Jaxy" I replied.

"No, it's stupid." He said.

"No, it's cute, like someone's name who is little and cute," I remarked. 

"Really? Cause last time I checked, I wasn't so little for you while we were in bed" He smirked arrogantly. I blushed. Hard. 

"Shut up," I said looking at him annoyance clear in my voice. Ever since we had first done it. We couldn't stop. We literally went at it like rabbits in a breeding season. Jaxon was just irresistible and I couldn't help it. A girl has needs. 

"Oh now, why would I do that. Do I need to remind you how you screamed for me to never stop and how you moaned out my name-"

"TMI! TMI!" I screamed out. My blush deepened. I wasn't really comfortable with dirty talk but it sure did turn Jaxon on. I hated how fast this situation had turned on me. Jaxon chuckled at my flushed face. 

This arrogant bastard. 

He then leaned in to kiss me and all my previous thoughts fled away. I sighed. I could never be mad at this man, can I? His tongue dipped into mine, exploring every inch. I could never have enough of him either. 

Suddenly the door opened and I broke the kiss. I tried getting off his lap but his arms held me firmly, earning a glare from me. An unknown man cleared his throat at the door. 

"Sorry, Boss. I should have knocked but this is an emergency. You are needed at the warehouse immediately." The man said looking stern, his eyes flicking from my face to Jaxon. 

Then with a nod, he left, and Jaxon stood up with me clinging onto him as well. "Can I come?" I said again to lure me into taking me with him. He didn't spare me a glance and I gave him another puppy eye with a pout. His eyes flickered to my lips and back.

"Mia, if you make that face again, I won't be able to control myself from bending you over right here." He said but I didn't give up this time. I needed to get used to his dirty talk.

After a moment he sighed looking at me not giving up. "How can I ever say no to that face" He mumbled and took me downstairs with him. We sat on the bike and rode.

I get to finally be a Titan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached the warehouse soon enough and Jaxon guided me inside, his arm around my waist. There were a bunch of men inside training and talking but as soon as they saw us they halted. 

Wow, someone was famous. 

But this wasn't fame. This was respect and sometimes fear. He was feared. Only if they knew what a big teddy bear he really was. We headed to a room and Joel stood there with an expression on his face that I had never really seen before. I couldn't tell what it was but he didn't look like the pretty boy, he looked like the second in command. His eyes flicked to mine and they softened a bit.

I went up to him, greeting him with a hug. "Hey Joe"

"Hey, Mia." He said giving me a soft kiss on my cheek ruffling my hair. 

Soon after Kiley came out the door in front of us, her knuckles bloodied. "She wouldn't talk Jax, I'm starting to think she really doesn't know anything," Kiley said wiping the blood away with a cloth and hugging me too.

She must be talking about Bianca.

"You need to handle her now." Kiley ended sternly. I looked at Jaxon, his face was now emotionless. Without another word, he entered the door that Kiley had come from, me following right behind. 

I could help but let out a gasp.