Action

Two men stood in the front, and two at the sides of the line. All of them had black suits and sunglasses on even after dusk except for one. The women were being entered into cargo containers straight from the ship in a line. The men were saying something to them and held a gun in their hand pointing it towards them.

They all looked so scared, the women. 

I remember how it felt like to be scared, helpless. But I am not anymore. With a deep breath, I made my way closer to the ship. The men were mostly standing near the cargo and not the end of the line. No one really noticed me as I swiftly stood at the end of the line. 

I followed all the women inside the container. This is so shit, women were being treated as objects and not like actual humans. This all has to end. Soon, it was my turn to enter the container. "Wait." One of the men caught my arm.

Shit.

"I didn't see you in the ship?" He said looking at me carefully. I tried my best to act scared and helpless, stuttering away from the gun he held. He pulled me towards the man who wasn't wearing sunglasses. 

"Boss, she wasn't in the ship." The man stated grimly. 

"Are you making another mistake Renoylds? You really are getting old." He joked as another man laughed beside him. I could not help but notice his features. He looked young and his face was strikingly similar to Ryan's. He must be family to him, the new gang leader. 

"Pretty one, isn't she?" The man touched my face softly with his rough fingers. "She will do good, put her in." He ordered as Renoylds followed. He pushed me in the container with the other girls and closed the door behind me. It was dark and I could only hear occasional sniffles of the cries.

"The Raven's are arrogant men, who would underestimate a woman. Always use that to your advantage. Use their weakness as your greatest strength." Kiley said as I trained for hand-to-hand combat with her. 

Use their weakness as your strength.

"I saw you join the line, you know." A soft voice said beside me as I looked at a small silhouette beside me in the dark. "Why would you do that?" She almost cried, shaking. 

"What's your name?" I asked her for a distraction. 

"A-nnie" She replied. 

"Well, Annie. Don't cry, you will be going back home today."

"H-how? They will use our bodies and then kill us. I am such an idiot to ever think that the man at the bar was going to help me get out of stripping. I hated it but I did it for money and now I don't even know how long I am going to stay alive for." She replied. Wow, she was a big speaker.

"You will be home by midnight, I promise," I said. 

And then we sat in silence. These girls had a life outside of here, even if it wasn't great. Just like Annie, stripping isn't the best they can do, but at least they still had a choice to make their life better. No one should be stripped away from that. Soon the container came to a halt and we reached the base. It had been going smoothly till now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We entered the base. The men made us sit inside an empty room and locked the door behind. This must be side B, the basement from the blueprint that Joel had shown me. I looked at the thin strap of the watch in my hand. 

9:46 pm, good. Right on time. I took out the bobby pin from my hair and strode towards the lock, trying to pick it. "Hey, what are you doing? Do you want to get us killed?" A girl screeched almost whispering. 

"I am trying to get us out of here," I said concentrating on picking the lock. They all looked at me curiously. Within seconds the door had opened. I looked out to find one of the men at the end of the corridor, staring at me blankly. 

Amature. It took him almost thirty seconds to realize that I was a woman who was outside the room now. He strode forward trying to hit me but I caught his wrist, twisting it and breaking it with force. He screamed out and but I put my hand on his mouth. Then I kicked his head with full force as he passed out. 

Wasting no time I searched his body, finding a gun. I looked back at the women who were now staring at me wide-eyed. None of them dared to make a sound. 

"Listen to me very carefully." I started. "In a few minutes from now, an alarm would ring and the men would try and get you out of here. You create as much havoc you can. Speak to them, seduce them, delay them. The men should stay inside this room along with you guys. A few minutes after that another bunch of men would come to get you out of here."

"Got me?" I asked as they nodded their heads in unison. 

"Th-ank you." A girl said as I walked out locking the door behind me. The corridors were mostly empty, made of concrete. I turned right towards the security room. This was the hardest part of my work. 

Come on Mia, you got this.

I could hear the men inside through the door. Taking my position I took a deep breath closing my eyes. 

Relax your body, chin up, shoulders down, hands firm, bullet straight to the head.

I kicked the door open as all eyes flew on me. Wasting no time, I shot four men aiming just right. Two of the men ducked under the table and behind a wall firing back instantly at me. I took cover outside near a wall, crouching down. Taking out the well-hidden smoke grenade well hidden in my dress I put it inside the room, the men starting to cough instantly. 

I moved into the room when they were busy coughing and shot the one beside the wall first moving the table from its place. The other man who sat ducking behind the table started shooting everywhere hysterically unable to see me. It was his bad luck that I was behind him.

The smoke dissipated slowly as I looked at the time again. 9:59 pm. I did it. 

I freaking did it. 

I opened all the security gates that I could see on the screens and at a corner of the room, I sounded the fire alarm. It's all on you now, Jaxon. From the cameras I could see my men coming in, shooting every Raven like a plague. The whole building resonated off the alarm and gunshots, some men even screaming, not knowing what to do.

I then had to get out of the room. They would be coming here soon.

Making my way through the corridor I managed to get to the staircase that leads out the basement. The door was closed and I could hear gunshots on the other side. 

My heart started beating faster as I pulled the door open.