Kiss

A few weeks have passed.

I am currently sitting in the living room watching TV with the guys. Joel was engrossed in the movie we were watching and Ian and Alex were busy bickering with each other. Jaxon was sitting next to me, his hand around my shoulder on the couch and he was glaring at Ian and Alex to stop fighting. Kiley had to go out for some work stuff. I smiled at this, these last few weeks had been amazing.

I realized that Joel is always here. Literally. He loved being here. Eating, annoying Jaxon, and sometimes even sleeping were all he did when he was here. And whenever he wasn't doing those things he was reading.

Ian and Alex dropped by sometimes. Jaxon told me that they all help him with business sometimes and Ian and Alex were part of their business quarters a bit far from here so they couldn't always be here.

I had asked Jaxon about my school and he said he would take care of that. He said I needed to heal first only then he would think about it. I am almost healed and I obviously can't ditch school forever.

Jaxon's finals are apparently approaching soon and he has been working hard for it. As he is in the year above me, he will be graduating soon. I am sure he will score well. Good looks and intelligence runs in the family.

I had asked Kiley to teach me how to fight and she has been teaching me for a few days now. Jaxon wasn't very keen on letting me fight as he said he would protect me with his life if the time ever comes. Although listening to that made my heart flutter, I needed to know how to defend myself. After a lot of convincing, he let me do it.

I have gotten a lot closer to Kiley but when she was teaching me she was scary and strict. It was almost funny how she completely changed when she taught me.

During the weekdays Jaxon and Kiley were mostly busy but I never got bored because there were plenty of things to do in the house. And whenever I was out of ideas Joel would come over to 'entertain' me.

I looked around at the boys. I smiled at the fact that they had become the family I have always wanted. They had been treating me like a Queen. And it made me feel so special that I couldn't thank them enough.

"What are you smiling at?" Jaxon said looking down at me, a small hint of amusement playing in his eyes. 

"Nothing" I replied still smiling and shaking my head. He clearly wasn't satisfied but let it go anyways. Soon the movie ended and Jaxon declared that we were going to bed. I had realized that whenever I am not sleeping with him next to me, I have been having nightmares. 

Jaxon knew that too so he made sure he always slept next to me even if he came home late at night. Every night he would just come to his room and say, 'it's sleep time' and pull me to bed with him. I wasn't complaining. I loved his warmth surrounding me.

We walked up the stairs hand in hand. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the bed wearing one of the oversized shirts as Jaxon was in the bathroom freshening up. I wasn't stupid. I knew I really liked him. I know that he likes me too. But we never really talked about ourselves. 

Jaxon was taking things slow with me and I appreciated that. I wasn't ready, not yet. I needed time to heal myself for what happened. But at the same time I also really wanted to talk about us. I needed the confirmation that he did really like me and isn't just being nice to me out of pity.

Jaxon had come out of the bathroom with a towel drying his wet hair and sweatpants on. He rubbed the towel on his head displaying his perfect abs unaware of my unholy eyes on him.

"Jaxon?" I asked getting his attention.

"Hm?" He replied. 

Not wanting to delay it any further I went straight to the point. "Do you like me?" I asked gathering all the confidence I had. 

Jaxon looked a bit taken aback by my question as he finished drying his hair and turned towards me. "Yes, Mia of course I like you, why do you ask?" He answered furrowing his eyebrows. 

"No I mean-um- do you like me as more than a friend?" I asked losing eye contact my confidence decreasing with passing seconds. 

Jaxon smirked folding his arms, "I don't know, Maybe? Do I?" he said vaguely. Bro! This is no time to tease a girl. 

I stood up on the bed, reaching above his height. I wasn't short but Jaxon seemed to be excessively tall and broad so this is my only shot to look intimidating. 

I put on my best intimidating face raising an eyebrow and mimicking his stance. "Do you?" I asked. 

"Do you?" I replied asking me back. 

"I don't know, I do if you do." I replied blushing a bit but standing my ground nevertheless. I didn't want to make fun of myself. If he does like me, he has to say it. 

After we had a little staring contest, Jaxon finally sighed and looked at me lovingly, smiling. He then pulled me flush close to his body, his face reaching my shoulder as I still stood on the bed. 

"Yes baby, I do like you, a lot." He said stroking my arm. "I just don't want to force  you to do anything, I know you aren't ready." He continued. "But sometimes it just gets hard to control." His eyes flickered to my lips as he licked his own. 

After a long pause, he said. "I really want to kiss you right now."

Then he looked at me for permission and I nodded. I really want him to kiss me too. 

And then our lips crashed with an unbelievable amount of passion. It was my first kiss, and it was the best feeling I could have ever imagined. Jaxon swiftly picked me up from the bed and placed me softly on the ground backing me up to a wall, not breaking the kiss once. 

I was inexperienced and he clearly wasn't but he didn't let me feel insecure about it. Not once. He dominated the kiss with passion, as our tongues collided in unison sending shocks throughout my body. 

We broke the kiss after what felt like hours and I was only left wanting more of his luscious lips. He placed his forehead against mine, softly pecking me again and then pulling me to bed. 

He lay down next to me, placing a kiss on my forehead, cuddling me close. 

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight" I muttered before drifting into my escape.