Marriage

"You look so beautiful, Kiley," I said after finishing up her makeup. She smiled at me, her eyes watering. She did look beautiful, she really did. 

"I cannot believe this is happening." She cried. What is with women and marriages? Even the strongest of us cry with happy tears this day.

"Stop crying! We just finished your makeup!" Tessa said laughing. Kiley got up and put on her dress that was left on the bed. I and Tessa went out of the room to give her some space. 

"Hey, baby." There stood Jaxon in all his glory. He wore a black suit with a white shirt and looked perfect as always. I went up to him to give him a kiss. "Hey," I said.

"You look gorgeous." He said looking up and down my peach two-piece off-shoulder gown. I blushed and smiled at him. 

"And what about me?" Tessa said taking a complete three-sixty degree turn showing off her bridesmaid dress, the same as mine. We all laughed as Jaxon put his arm around my shoulder. 

"You look beautiful as always Tessa." He said as she smiled brightly. In turn, Joel came in hugging his girlfriend. We all exchanged small talk and waited for Kiley to come out.

And she did. 

Her stunning dress hugged her body perfectly and that is when I realized that this woman can look amazing in all colors even if it is white and not black. She looked at all of us and we all looked at her. 

It was the perfect moment. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole room stopped and stared at the bride and her brother who made their way through the aisle. Jaxon had a huge smile plastered on his face and Kiley's eyes glistered with tears and so did her groom Aiden's.

Jaxon handed over his sister's hand to his brother-in-law to be and stood beside me, still smiling big. The priest said all things.

The vows were said.

The rings were shared.

And now Kiley was officially Mrs. Kiley James-Brown. We all now sat at the huge table after the ceremony talking and exchanging laughter. The big day in our lives went by in a flash. Kiley now sat in front of me beside her husband and Jaxon sat next to me. Joel and Tessa sat to Kiley's right. We really did look like one big happy family.

Hell, Jaxon had even given Aiden the talk of 'If you ever hurt my sister, I will hurt you.' Even though Aiden was about eight years elder. It was funny when that happened honestly. 

Kiley then stood up, after a while clearing her throat and clicking her glass. All eyes around the table turned to her. Silence filled the area under the beautiful night sky as all rich businessmen, families, and Titans even Alex and Ian included looked at the beautiful bride. 

"I would like to thank you all, for attending the happiest day of my life. I am glad that all of you could be a part of this day and I would forever cherish this moment. A few days late, sure, but I would like to congratulate my brother and Mia-" 

I almost spit out the drink from my mouth. Oh, shit. She was really announcing this officially. In front of three under freaking people.

"Who has recently decided to get married and I would like you to know, Mia," Her eyes flicked to mine and all my nervousness flew away, "That I could never ask for a more perfect sister in my entire life." She finished and at that very moment, the night sky filled with firecrackers. 

The sky echoed with all beautiful colors and the men in the room cheered for what is to come next. I got up from my seat hugging Kiley as we all admired the beautiful sky. 

Jaxon came up behind me, his arms circling my body. The sky, it was beautiful. But never felt more at home. That is when I realized that this is what I was meant to be.

After suffering for eighteen years of my initial life. This is what I was preparing for. At this very moment, I knew that I had found my family. Maybe they weren't blood. But I did find my family. I was meant to be with them, I was destined to be a Titan.

I had found a home being a Titan.

I had found a sister in Kiley.

I had found a brother in Joel.

And the best of all?

I had found Jaxon. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN

OMG hey guys! I haven't talked to you people in a while but I hope you liked my book. 

There is just one more chapter left.

I know this one was short but I wanted to make it a sweet ending 

What do you think? Let me know!

:)