Ravens

There in the middle of the room, sat Bianca. Tied to a chair and bloodied. She looked miserable and I almost felt pity for her. Except, I didn't. She isn't as weak as she looks and I knew that very well. She could go to great extents to get what she wants.

"Jaxon!" She screeched as soon as we entered. She looked at me disgusted. 

Typical. I scoffed. 

Jaxon strode towards her as he kneeled down at her level. The look in his eyes was dangerous. "Look, bitch. I don't know what your game plan is but if you don't spill what you know, things are going to get out of hand." He spits out.

Bianca practically vibrates sensing the rage in his voice. She seemed, different. I studied her closely. I had lived with her since I was six and even though I was never close to her I saw her every day. She didn't seem like the bitchy teenager anymore.

There was more to her. She was definitely hiding something. 

"I don't know anything! The Ryan guy had approached me and I had only told him about where Mia could have been, I swear. I didn't mean, I admit I only came here because I wanted to be closer to you but I see that you aren't interested in me." She looked at me.

"I couldn't leave because he threatened me! I didn't even know his connections with my father!" She cried. "Please, let me go!" 

Lie. She was lying. Even though it seemed pretty believable, she answered too quickly, almost as if it was rehearsed. I strode closer to her as she gave me another look. Jaxon looked up at me curiously.

"How long ago did he approach you?" I asked her. 

"Right after father died." She snarled. Jaxon almost reacted at her disrespect at me but I caught his bicep indicating for him to not do anything.  

"What did he say to you?" 

"That he would kill me if I didn't listen to him."

"Where did he find you?" 

"After one of the men let me go the day mum and dad were killed." I looked at Jaxon for confirmation as he nodded. Jaxon had taken care of that situation.

"What colour dress did you wear that day?" I asked as she looked confused but replied anyway.

"Blue."

"What day was it that day?" 

"Wednesday." 

Too quick. She is replying too freaking quick. She was defiantly lying.

"Why the hell are you lying, Bianca?" I snarled. 

"I-I'm not." She replied. Her stuttering confirmed that she definitely was.

"Cut the crap. You wouldn't be answering so quick if it wasn't rehearsed already. You did disappear after for a long time, so maybe the Raven's trained you to keep an eye on us huh?"

"No-o!" She shook her head vigorously crying crocodile tears.

I gave Jaxon a nod and he knew what to do. He then took out a lighter and started burning her palm. Bianca screamed in pain and agony. Okay even though I wasn't really going to say anything I didn't expect that. Fire is a bit too extreme. 

I was hoping for a knife for cuts maybe. 

But that was Jaxon. He was extreme. I shifted uncomfortably as Bianca continued screaming. Jaxon stopped and came closer to me rubbing his hand on my back soothingly. "Do you want to go back out?" He asked and I shook my head. If I wanted to be a Titan, I had to get used to this.

I needed to be strong.

Jaxon went to burn her again when she started speaking. "Stop! Please! No. I will tell you everything." She said. 

Silence filled the room as she looked at me with teary eyes and continued. "You are right." She bit out. I knew it. "Ryan came to the house with his men right before Jaxon's men were about to kill me. He took me in. He trained me and I told him all that I knew about you and Jaxon. We then fucked." She snarled chuckling evilly. 

"That old man was stupid enough to hand me half of his empire because I said I would always be his mistress. Little did he know he was about to die soon." She looked at Jaxon. "I know you would kill me now, but it's too late. The Ravens are going to take you down." 

She was crazy. Truly insane.

Jaxon glared at her, a glare that could kill. "Don't worry, bitch. I can take down your little mafia singlehandedly. I think we would put up a good fucking fight." 

And then everything happened in a flash. Bianca kicked the lighter off Jaxon's hand and wasted no time catching her own hair on fire. The fire spread throughout her face, the scene horrific. It then caught on her clothes and in no time her complete body burned. 

I screamed. I couldn't hold back anymore. How could someone ever do that? In a flash, Jaxon was next to me trying to pull me out of the room. It had startled me so much that I couldn't think of what to do. Jaxon put a palm on my head and made me face him, so I wouldn't look at Bianca any more. I immediately plastered my face in his chest as he pulled me out.

She really just burned herself. This is insane. 

She chose to rather die than rant her gang out anymore. She really did hate me so freaking much didn't she? She went through all of this trouble just to spite me.

 She really wanted to destroy my life. But I have had enough. I wouldn't let anyone affect my life anymore, dead or alive. 

And I'll be damned if I don't bring the Ravens down.