Desire

It's been a few days since I woke up. I and Jaxon were now sitting on the couch of the living room watching some random movie that I wasn't really paying attention to. My mind had been occupied by too many thoughts recently.

Jaxon didn't leave my side, not once these past few days. He didn't even ask me to talk about what happened. Joel and Kiley visit me every day and they always get me new kinds of stuff. Things I don't even need. The other day Joel got me a huge teddy bear which I thought was very cute but it was, huge. He said he didn't know what things girls like and when I said to not get anything he only shook his head and said 'I need to spoil my little sister.' And walked off.

Kiley had been doing the same but she and Joel were mostly working because Jaxon wasn't. I told Jaxon multiple times to not worry about me so much but he denied to leave my side until I get better completely. 

I had also gotten to know that Bianca had been here. Kiley said that she had taken care of her and I didn't get to ask further but I wanted to know what happened with her. 

Ugh, I was just so exhausted, not physically but mentally. 

I dropped my head back on Jaxon's shoulder who was sitting behind me, I was in between his legs. He looked down at me and kissed my cheek multiple times. He was just so freaking adorable sometimes I wanted to pull his cheeks. 

"I don't like this movie. I don't like anything." I whined.

He instantly turned off the TV indicating that he wasn't that into it either. He looked at me with worry written all across his face. "What's wrong, baby?" He stroked my hair gently. We needed to talk. We were going to talk.

"You never told me what happened to Bianca," I asked turning my face to him.

"Kiley took care of her." He replied nonchalantly.

"Yeah that's what she told me, but I don't know what that means. Did you kill her?"

"No. We don't torture girls, Mia. But Kiley wouldn't have it with her so she tortured Bianca to get information on Ryan." He looked scared. Scared that I would be mad at him but I really wasn't. I was too tired to do anything. 

Jaxon had also told me that Ryan was apparently the mafia boss of a gang called the Raven's. They were the biggest rivals of the Titans and Ryan had been very about the fact that I was not only the girl he had been looking for because my father sold me to him, but I was also with his rivals. He had the perfect opportunity to spite the Titans. He had also sent a man inside the compound of the house to confirm I was the girl. The man had been caught on a camera but he was successful to send the signal that I was her.

"There were other girls there too, you know?" I said timidly. Jaxon nodded knowingly. "They came and left, they all looked so young." I continued.

"He was trafficking them," Jaxon added, just like I thought. I nodded. Then silence fell between us. The tension in the air was heavy and I didn't like it.

"Did he- did he touch you?" Jaxon stuttered. I have never heard him stutter like that. He looked ready to kill and he was his body vibrated with fear. He needed to know this.

I sighed. "He tried. Multiple times, but he never finished anything. He wasn't successful." I said my tone soft and tired. 

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you, baby." He said stroking my hair softly.

"It's not your fault" I shook my head. 

"I will bring his mafia down. I promise you. No girl would ever have to go through that again." He said sternly and I knew he wasn't lying. He was determined and I know he would be successful.

Then I kissed him. It was soft and longing. I had been craving this for what felt like forever. Jaxon's hand went through my hair and he pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. It was just me and him at that moment and all the worries melted away. I almost felt alive again. My body stuttered with desire. I didn't feel the darkness of Ray's filthy hands on me anymore. 

All I felt was the light of Jaxon's soft touches. 

And I completely and utterly submitted to it. I loved every bit of it. Every touch, every warm feeling. Every time his lips moved against mine. I loved it.

I loved him. 

I broke the kiss, just for a moment. I didn't want to wait anymore. I didn't want to stop. "I'm ready," I said between breaths. Jaxon's lips collided with mine again and he picked me up, heading to his room. 

"You're still injured," he said against my lips. 

"I don't care," I said as I started unbuttoning his shirt. He chuckled at my eagerness and kissed me again. I would be embarrassed but I wasn't. I didn't care, I wanted him. All of him.

He took the oversized shirt off my body with his skilled fingers leaving me in my undergarments. He laid me gently on his bed as he hovered over me, kissing my neck, down my cleavage sucking softly. I almost moaned then and there. 

God, he was good.

He wasted no time taking off the remaining clothing and disposing of it on the floor. His mouth found its way to my breasts and his fingers to my ladyhood. My body shook with desire as he increased his pace, completely dominating all of me. 

I had become a moaning mess by then. I couldn't hold back anymore. He then stopped and I instantly missed his touch down there. I was being such a freaking hoe. 

He reached down to take his trousers off and I blushed hard looking at how big he was. I looked away but he caught my chin turning me back to face him smirking slightly. "It's too late to be shy now, baby." He said and my blush deepened.

He reached out for a condom from his drawer on the nightstand and tore the packet with his teeth, putting it on. That was hot.

"Are you sure, Mia? There is no going back from here." He warned in all seriousness. It was a miracle how much control he had even after reaching here. But I was ready.

"Don't make me change my mind." I glared at him playfully and pulled him closer. I needed him to be in me already. He kissed me passionately. 

And that was the day I first made love to him.