running away like theres no tommorow

'Dear Georgie...'

I slip out of the house carrying my stuff.

'I am not coming back.'

Writing down that letter on paper with my best handwriting is not the greatest thing I have ever done.Writing a letter to explain why I am gone to someone who's known me for at least a year. A whole year without alien robot activity coming to the front door.

'I am not the bringer of death,Georgie.'

I had my sunglasses headgear on.Everything is light to my eyes.

'Nor did I want to be one.'

Picking a perfect pair of shoes to escape in is not the best task to do but it paid off.

'I never wanted Autobots to die over my life or me in particular. I am sorry but I am doing it for everyone's safety--including you--so no one would die because some antagonistically people want to find me. No one is aware where I am going, that's fine by me. No one get's beaten up or killed learning where I am.'

I came to a halt at the ocean side where the boat is floating.

'When I first came into this world; I was unsure, scared, and...wanting to make the best of it. I never expected my brother to die, then my friend, and then other people in where I lived. What I didn't really want is three Cybertronians dying over me. I feel like I belong here instead of the dull boring actionless one where there's not much fun. The difference is annoying gigantic robots and not annoying gigantic robots.'

I get into the boat.

'Starscream,Megatron, and Sideswipe.'

I powered on the engine then press a small triangle side button.

'If the government were to finally search for alien robots and start taking them down; you'll safe, Georgie. You'll safe from that kind of fate.'

The roof and side walls appeared blocking any view of the boat.

'Dear Mr Hide...'

I put in the coordinates with my backpack lain on the floor leaned against my leg.

'Looks like I am out of your hair.'

A small window appears.

'Thank you. I am sorry if this is hurting you but like I said in the other letter; I am doing it for everyone. No one knows where I am. So that's it a best chance scenario you would be tortured for secrets about my current destination.' I take a bite out of the crunchy chocolate chip. 'Sincerely, Ivy.'

The boat goes forwards.

'P.s.Pull up your slagging holoform. You're making it painfully obvious there's a driverless truck driving down the street. Now if you had a dog pretending to drive you then that would be fine and hilarious.'

I spread out my blanket after setting the systems for the transport boat then pat on the pillow and lay on my side on a long wide wooden bar putting my head on the comfy pillow. I wrap the long golden blanket around my body feeling safer than tucked inside a bed.

'When we meet again; perhaps I'll be taller and be able to kick some aft. But until then I will be that short cybertronian organic girl who should be fifteen years old in 2011 and capable of making great inventions. I will make mistakes, I will make brilliant decisions, and I will make friends along that time...All right this is really longer than Georgie's letter! LETTER STOP CONTINUING; le fin."

I fell asleep during the ride to Norway.