Strangeness in the air

There is awkward silence between Crosshairs and Sydney. They've been having this since being put into the same cell together.Sydney was making unusual whistle not familiar to the human ears accustomed to a sharp one made by a teacher. Crosshairs looks down to the smaller human beside his bull-hoof claws.

"You know, everyone has been callin' 'Xenomorphs' as 'Exomorphs' aboard this ship." Crosshairs complains. We can see a change by Sydney's shoulders and she had stopped whistling.Crosshairs had one servo on his left knee, his gaze fixated on the floor, and a baffled look on his faceplate.  "It baffles me how they can stand it."

Sydney looks up towards Crosshairs with small eyes.

"I thought they were Exomorphs." Sydney said.

Crosshairs chuckles with a slight shake of his helmet. His left servo slides off the knee armor.

"You're thinkin' Galvanic Mechamorphs." Crosshairs said.

"You mean Upgrade?" Sydney asks. "The Black and white technological creatures capable of giving any machine an...upgrade?"

Crosshairs nods.

Sydney does a over-exaggerate groans as she lifts her head up towards the cieling.

"This means Ivy has been wrong about their name for years!" Sydney declares, lowering her head down.

Crosshairs raises an metal optic brow.

"Years?" Crosshairs repeats, looking down towards Sydney.

"Ivy told me she's been calling them that for years." Sydney said, with a slight and little laugh.  "After I, errr, watched the first alien movie with her." Sydney shudders while muttering 'scary piece of crap'.Goosebumps went down her arm. "She kept insisting they were not dog plate aliens."

Sydney and Crosshairs had their blue tube shackles connected. They are in the same cell--without Ivy and Megatron--in the middle of a crisis on the Mega Cruiser double.The lights were turning on and off in the hallway.The bars to their cell is glowing a steaming hot red complete with smoke glowing in a lighter tint of red. There are some unoccupied cells left empty. A few of the cells held alien-like prisoners.

"I bet Ivy somehow messed up the power generator." Sydney bluntly said.

"No way a human can survive doing that." Crosshairs spoke it in a grumble-like tone.

"You haven't seen the bad Science Fiction movies." Sydney said."The main characters--No wait!" Her eyes became big. "Those are the Christmas movies I am talking about. The main characters ALWAYS survive."

"Christmas." Crosshairs said, with a grunt.  "The digging month."

"It is not the digging month." Sydney said. "It is the month of giving."

Crosshairs puts both of his gigantic servos on his knees.

"I had to dig out SideSwipe and Arcee out from a dirty pass in 2007, and then, I had to help Ivy last stellar cycle."

"Christmas is still not the digging month."

"Holes was released on Christmas."

"Kay Radio-cracky voice, Holes was released in October!"

"Ah, so you are sayin' kids can survive snake bites."

"No, that is not what I am saying."

"Fidlin' with circuitry and cables while the ship is runnin'  is dangerous enough."