Oooh

Ivy taps her shoe on the light metal floor making a light tap.She is holding a microphone in her hands. Christian and Sydney are playing some instruments; meaning a Guitar and drums. The Camera is set up for this one occasion right across. It has a couple spider-like black metal legs propping up the square machine that has a tinted glass.There is a computer hooked up to it.

"She's waiting for Optimus Prime to come and pick her up." Ivy sang. "She watches the Sami Truck pass, she looks down to her watch, and thinks with a smile 'He's busy beating up Decepticons'." Ivy taps her foot on the floor.  "She's been cooped up inside for god knows how long." Sydney is playing the guitar. "She's speaking to cars,running out to crash landing sites, and she's coming back together."

The electricity in the room sizzles.

"She's waiting for an Autobot, to pick her up, really so patiently." Ivy continues. "She's waiting for Optimus Prime!"

Our scene transitions to the sky above a military facility; we can still hear the other unique musical sounds that is being orchestrated.

"Woah--ooh." Ivy sings. "To pick her up and take her everywhere."

There are little white flashes seen erupting from the facility.

"Show her hero and drive through the road." Ivy's singing goes on with the music. There is a couple explosions seen at some parts. "Save her now before its too late!" A small shape of a jet is seen coming out  a building. "Oh, like a speeding light.  And she smiles. Oh the way she smiles!"

The jet is coming closer speeding up as sounds of gunfire is becoming imminent.

"She's dancing in her imagination, coming back together, and wishing on a passing Sami-Truck!" Ivy's singing went higher going along quite smoothly to the music being made by Sydney and Christian. "She see's a passing car, and says, 'They're busy defeating some Decepticons and saving the world'."

This jet is Starscream.

Starscream through Earth;'s atmosphere, breaking forth into outer space, continuing a straight flight past planets.Eventually his flight came to Cybertron. Cybertron the dead planet that has spikes sticking out pretty much decorated by the shells of former living cybertronians.What really is to say is that the shells are impaled through the long spikes that resemble tree's at first when seen in a distance.Starscream tilts his jet mode to the side heading towards a large hole that has a clear flight path.Starscream flew into the hole leaving behind the dark-grim scenery behind.

Starscream transforms into his robot mode once coming to a stop in the landing room.

"Oh, to think I believed this landing would change." Starscream said.  "Nothing changes in a war."

Starscream's shoulders lower and he turns his helm down towards the right stepping forward.His long talon like claws make an old piece of cybertronian product break into pieces. Starscream shook his helm disappointed.His one and only master, who had disappeared  twice and then died and then linked himself to a unusual human Starscream had once killed, is fortunately the lucky Decepticon not having to report directly to The Fallen at this time.

Starscream lifts his helmet up seeing the remaining Decepticons standing to the side staring at him in silence.

"Continue staring and I will rip your optics out." Starscream said, with  a quick threat.

The Decepticons turn their attention away from Starscream.

Starscream continues walking, and walking, right towards the room that The Fallen resides in.The very room he has been in for many stellar cycles.The Fallen escaped his tomb using one of Sentinel's pillars. Most people think The Fallen had been restricted to a uncomfortable seat for a very long time when in fact he was sealed in a sarcophagus in a different dimension. A pocket dimension to be accurate. How he got his servos on one of Sentinel's Pillars is left to be unknown.