What we see can be different

I really don't know how this is possible. For starters; I am out, out cold. I am able to see a scene without requiring to be there physically.I could see Crosshairs, in his vehicle mode accompanied by a silver and black Mercedes.The night sky is dark above except for the outrageously bright moon that allows a street cat to witness bats scurrying about on the fence and crime going on in the streets that isn't happening on this quiet street with brand new sparkling new cars.

Crosshairs, in his holoform, gets out of his vehicle mode.

"DiamondCreed." Crosshairs said, leaning his holoform against the door. "I told you; I don't need your help."

The headlights to DiamondCreed blink on and off as a young woman in high heeled silver boots came out the open driver's side door. Woah, I thought as my view backed away, that is one hot chick.Her hair so rolly, curled up, and over her right shoulder.The moonlight shows her hair is blonde, platinum blonde.She had a necklace with a attachment strongly resembling the Autobot Symbol decorated by white sparkly diamonds.

"Well big boy." DiamondCreed said, coming over. "You're been poisoned, Crosshairs; you need all the help you can get."

Crosshairs, in his holoform,  uses the bricks standing out from the wall to guide himself down the passage.

"Last time I had some help; they were offlined." Crosshairs said.

DiamondCreed watches Crosshairs, in unsatisfactory, narrowing her eyes towards him.

"That was stellar cycles ago." DiamondCreed said.

"And she was your sister!" Crosshairs said. "I don't owe you or somethin'. Buzz off, why would the leader of the free galaxy send you?"

"You're posioned." DiamondCreed said, coming forwards.  "I have put the past behind me."

Your sister is dead, and, you easily forgive Crosshairs for that? The random appearance made me slightly suspect she is a undercover Decepticon working as an Autobot. It is not as though there is a secret nest of surviving Autobots hidden all over the various galaxies under different disguises. But Crosshairs seems to trust DiamondCreed.She walks forward in those ridiculous high heels taking Crosshair's arm ever so firmly yet not rudely.

"Come on, lone wolf." DiamondCreed said,helping Crosshair walk. "Don't be a Wolfnight on me."

I saw those electrical blue eyes belonging to Crosshair's flash.

"Don't compare me to a cybertronian werewolf!" Crosshairs said, shoving DiamondCreed away.

DiawmondCreed lands on her back with a grouchy look, and then she pushed herself upwards.

"Wolfnight died as a loose cannon in the battle on Cybertron." DiamondCreed said.

"You're wrong about that, Creed."  Crosshairs said. "He never did offline."

"The stories you've heard are long over-due to get their updates." DiamondCreed said, getting up on her feet. "He's not a Cyber-zombie."

Crosshairs came to the door, his hand tightly clutching the knob.He looks over his shoulder towards DiamondCreed having this glint in his eyes that I never seen in adult. Maybe that glint was a sign of hope,adventure, and possibilities. Well, I wouldn't know for sure about it in Crosshair's case.Crosshairs sighs slowly opening the door.

"Nor is Ivy." Crosshairs said.

"Ivy is a different kind of  human."  DiamondCreed  said, folding her arms. "Are you implying this old candy factory is where Blackarachnia is keeping your little human?"

"She's not mine." Crosshairs protests, opening the door.

A ray of light enters the dark building showing spider webs.

"Ew." DiamondCreed said. "I hate spiders."

Crosshairs just had to laugh with a small smile that I usually didn't see on his face.

"You would get a long quite like a thief with Ivy." Crosshairs said.

DiamondCreed looks towards Crosshairs with a stubborn frown on her pretty face.

"No, we wouldn't." DiamondCreed protests as Crosshairs takes a step into the building. "She's human, I am a cybertronian. We won't mix that easily."