Chapter 25 Hello Again

Hello Chums!

Chums? You're going with Chums Lauren? Really? Let's just roll with it!

So I recently got twitter @campervan_girl (sneaky self promo :)) And yes I thought it would be a good idea...but obviously, being Lauren, I managed to join at the worst possible time SO MUCH DRAMA

Speaking of drama...

WELCOME BACK TO ROS! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE! Literally, there are days where i just don't feel like writing :) ANYWAY, STAY TUNED, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET DIFFERENT!

You're probably thinking: Different? What the hell does she mean by different?!

BARE WITH ME!

Stay Positive x :)

-Lx

———————————————————————————————————————

Daniel POV

I roll over the sheets of my bed, cursing at the bright light streaming in through the crack of my curtains, I grab my vibrating phone, the source that woke me up, and I gape at the caller ID and hurriedly slide my finger across the screen to answer.

"Oh my fucking god Josh, where have you been? What's going on? Are you okay?!" I clasp the phone tight and I scuffle to sit on the end of my bed, glancing momentarily at my sleepy reflection.

He chuckles lowly, sounding happy to hear from me and...slightly nervous?

"Dan. I'm fine, you worry too much honestly bro...Listen; do you want to meet me for a coffee? I think we've got some...catching up to do"

"Coffee? Sure mate, whereabouts?"

"Um...not where Hazel works, but you know that black magpie tea shop? How about there?"

"I'll meet you there, what time?"

"I'm here now, so um...as quick as you can really"

"I'm on my way"

I end the call and jump off my bed, pulling on some clothes and shoving a hoody over the top, I comb through my hair and I don't use hair gel to it into a quiff like I do a lot, besides, it will be just me and Josh.

I grab a breakfast bar from Mum downstairs and then I grab my keys, swinging them round my finger as I open the door, I shove them into my pocket and make my way down the driveway. Whistling softly to the rhythms of some spring birds songs.

***

Hazel POV

"Hazel" my Mum says sternly as I rush down the stairs and make a break for the door. I curse, freezing in place and turning to look at her innocently.

"Yes Mum?" I say as if nothing has happened, I smile sweetly at her as she folds her arms over her blouse and leans against the stairs.

"Where do you think you're going? You're grounded, remember?" she raises her voice slightly, I wince back and I groan. Laura walks through the kitchen behind Mum and stops behind her, with wide eyes, she is wearing one of James' grey football jerseys. But she can make it work!

"I'm...going out"

"No you're bloody well not! Do you think I'm stupid Hazel?! You took Ryan without telling any of us! And you're not leaving the house unless it is for college and I am dropping you off!"

"But it's Kirsty Mum! You know how she hasn't talked to me in ages and basically dropped off the face of the earth?! Yeah, well she wants to meet me for a chat at some tea shop!"