Final Author's Note

Hi Guys!

Thank you so much for reading TSWIF and ROS! I have enjoyed writing it so so much and I hope you enjoyed it! I'm going to miss it a lot after 2 years of working on these books, but I'm still going to be writing new things and of course Matt's short story. So look out for that!

I can't believe that my little idea formed two whole books, an audience who find time to read, cry and laugh along with what I write and I thank you all so much for reading.

Dan and Hazel's story did end at the epilogue. Because that is as far as I wrote, but after finishing the first book I knew there was so much more to their story. It's up to you to imagine what happened to them next.

Looking back, I realise that the story I came up with at 13 is rather...cheesy...but it's fiction and it works!

I would like to thank @Sian2468 for being a constant support and a brilliant friend. Thank you so so much for everything you've done for me Sian, and listening to me rant. I consider you one of my closest friends and one day we will meet, I promise, then I can hug you tightly.

Thanks also to Ella, Anshi, @booklover11251, Layla, Cat, Smera, Magdalena, Gemma, @awesomness7, @peacelover1423, Amber and all the other people I have spoke too over the last few years, thank you so much for everything.

Thanks to Alyssa for reading since the early chapters of the first book. I appreciate everything you've ever said to encourage me, thank you to Priya for the same reason and your support. Thanks to Alex for actually reading the first book and always glancing at me whenever our form Tutor mentions creative writing and for trying to get me to enter writing competitions and write for the newspaper (which won't happen). Thanks to the others at school for ocassionally bringing up my book and making me smile with your encouragement.

But lets be honest guys, my writing isn't the best, I still have a lot to work on My book has errors, it isn't perfect and it's not the most well written book.

Okay. So I'm a little baffled and confused and emotional again. I can't think of anything else to say. Thank you again. I'll see you all around on wattpad hopefully. To all you silent readers, thank you to you also!

I love you guys so much, thank you for encouraging my dream to be an author :)

This is Campervangirl2000 putting her pen down and wishing you all the best. Have a wonderful day you amazing people!

(31.10.16 - THANKS FOR THE COVER @Sophsicle !)