Remembering our Summer

"Well I'm sorry..." His voice sounds hoarse and chocked and I nervously look up to see his green eyes glossed over with tears in the store room light. "But I can't forget".

----------------------------------------------

They had the perfectly imperfect summer and Hazel feels that life couldn't get any better; she's moved next door to her current boyfriend Daniel and is attending the same college as him and their friends Kirsty, Josh and Ollie. The new baby is on the way and Laura and James couldn't be happier, Hazel's Dad is working with Mark on the fishing boat and Harvey and Tilly are long gone from her life.

But last summer seems like it was years ago, the sun has set on summer and it's time for the new seasons to begin.

It's not summer anymore and everything changes, Hazel just doesn't expect anything like this to happen. She doesn't expect anything like it at all.

Join Hazel, Daniel, Kirsty, Ollie, Josh, Ellie, James, Laura and a few new faces such as Hazel's fellow barista Gavin, as they realise that nothing will stay perfect forever. And the fact that maybe things change for the better, when the sun sets on summer and rises on Autumn in remembering our summer.

----------------------------------------------

THIS IS SEQUEL TO THE SUMMER I WON'T FORGET. YOU MUST READ THE SUMMER I WON'T FORGET BEFORE YOU READ REMEMBERING OUR SUMMER AS THE STORY CONTINUES ONLY A FEW WEEKS LATER.

©copyright2014-2015 all rights reserved. All rights belong to campervangirl2000 WARNING CONTAINS MODERATE LANGUAGE, MILD LOVE SCENES AND VIOLENCE.