Chapter 15 Goodbye for now

THANK YOU FOR 4K READS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! YOU ARE SO AMAZING AND I'LL NEVER STOP WRITING FOR YOU GUYS, I LOVE YOU.

So, I think this is another sad chapter, I'm sorry in advance, if you get all teary on me I am also sorry.

I'm loving all your positive comments, they really keep me going, keep going with them and please keep them coming.

Vote, comment and follow my instagram- @campervangirl2000 LOVE YOU GUYS!

-Lauren :D

SONGS I RECOMMEND FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ :):

Let her go- Passenger

Breakeven- The Script

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel POV

I thought I was over her.

I swore of it. I really did

I thought all the pain had gone.

But then again, I thought she would leave me alone. But she didn't, she came over to me, and I took one look at her face, which I hadn't seen close up in ages and everything came flooding back.

Although, the worst part was when she yelled at me in front of everyone.

Actually no.

The worst part was when she told me she hated me.

Well, I think I deserve a round of applause. I just couldn't accept that Hazel and Matt were just friends could I?

So yeah, I'm not over her.

And I think she needs to know that.

Right now I sit alone, in the living room, the sound of heavy rain on the windows only just muffled from outside.

I hug my knees to my chest and I let out a sigh.

How am I supposed to tell her?

I glance up at the clock on the wall, it reads 11 am, this means that she is currently working at the coffee shop, probably laughing at something Matt has said. God how I'm jealous of him, at least she actually likes him.

I stare at the clock that ticks agonisingly slow, I take a deep breath and I close my eyes, then I push myself off of the sofa.

I grab my sweatshirt from the back of the sofa and I leave the house, locking up, I make my way to the town.

This is a bad idea Dan. Turn around. She gave you a clear message didn't she? She's done with you. She regrets everything that she said to you. What're you going to do, try and get her back?

No, I just want to tell her the truth. And we'll see how it goes from there.

Downhill Dan. You are going to make things worse. TURN AROUND AND FORGET ABOUT HER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Unfortunately, dearest voice in my head which is most definitely not a sign of madness. That's not going to be as easy as I thought.

***

Hazel POV

I don't think I've ever been so mad at someone in my life.

Not even Harvey. And that's saying something.

I rub the blue cloth over the table, harder than I usually would, I'm trying to turn my anger into something productive.

I mean come on, who the hell does he think he is? After everything I've done for him.