Chapter 3 The little island coffee shop

Hello!

So I am going to warn you in advance that chapter 5 will in fact be set on Halloween and so I feel it is only right to update nearer Halloween. But let me know what you guys think. Because I could upload one on Christmas Eve about Christmas and that sort of thing.

Your options are:

1. Have me upload it early anyway.

2. Have me upload this chapter and then wait for chapter 4 sometime in October and then Chapter 5 on Halloween.

3. Update 3 + 4 per week as per usual. And then wait until Halloween until Chapter 5.

••••••

Okay. So that's that. LET ME KNOW! Comment 1,2 or 3. OR if you have another suggestion.

How do you guys like the new cover? I absolutely adore it and I was so happy. The previous designer of TSIWF is a friend of mine so when she made this I was just really thrilled. I did like my previous cover but apparently the girl on it had blonde hair...which Hazel doesn't opps and it did't fit the story too well I CAN'T SAY WHY MWAHHHA but I can say this one does more :) It looks more Autmny as the other one was too Summery. I AM SO OBSSESSED WITH IT OMG I GAVE HER A HUGE HUGFOR IT! THANKS!! Let me know what you think :)

My friend tried to get information about this book out of me the other day...aha I'M NOT SLIPPING YET MWAHHA.

Yeah I'm a bit crazy today...doesn't help that I'm doing maths homework...

OH AND check out the fancy new profile design here on PC! WOOP WOOP! SO FANCY

Okay. So without further ado, here ya go!

P.S SOMEONE HELP should I do instagram??? CONFUSED. I should've made one when I finished the first book and then I could post from the Isle of Wight. Stupid Lauren! I'm feeling paranoid about handiling two accounts...

I am so sorry for all of this ^ I should probably stop watching Harry Potter for a while...it makes me sorta hyper...

----------------------------------------------

Hazel POV

"Good Morning Haze!" Gavin greets as he steps into the empty coffee shop, he shakes his hair like a wet dog and discards his dripping rain mac.

"Morning Gavin" I say, opening the hatch for him so he can join me behind the counter.

"I can't believe you beat me to it"

"I wanted to open up! I've never done it before and since Jason's only just given me the keys, I thought I'd give it a go"

"So you got here before it rained?"

"It was spitting when I left, thank god"

He nodded, using one of our towels to dry a majority of his hair and then slinging it around his neck.

Jason appears from the store room and glances at a text on his phone. He looks scruffy and tired, scratching at stubble on his chin.

"Morning" Gavin says.

Jason looks up, his phone still in his hand and he smiles at Gavin.

"Hello Gavin, you okay?"

"I'm fine, you?"