Chapter 13 Christmas Part 3 - Christmas day antics

GUYS

I wrote this in one day so I'm proud of myself!

I hope you like it, I feel like my writing is slowly getting worse and worse.

I'll probably make a video edit for this chapter, so check that out @campervangirl2000 on instagram.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

It's christmas eve tomorrow! Literally so excited for christmasssssss :)

Song- same as before, anything christmassy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Day

Hazel POV

"IT'S CHRISTMAS HAZEL, GET UP!" someone yells in my ear, making me shoot up and yell out in fright.

James stands there in a green and red Christmas jumper, bent over laughing as I glare at him.

"JAMES!" I yell, shaking my head at him as he calms down. Breathing deeply he looks at me and wipes the tears from his eyes.

My anger towards him fades as he smiles and opens his arms wide, inviting me in for a hug.

"Merry Christmas sis" he says, a grin on his face as I accept his hug and he pulls me into his chest. I pull back slightly and I reply:

"Merry Christmas bro"

The door opens wide and Laura stands there, beaming widely, a piece of tinsel wrapped around her neck like a scarf, a Santa hat on her head and wearing a pink dressing gown that covers her rather swollen baby bump. Which has gotten very big.

"Good morning Robinsons!"

"Morning Laura!" I say, running across the room, I halt, remembering that she is heavily pregnant and I give her a gentle hug, smiling at her as I pull away.

"Happy Christmas Hazel"

"Happy Christmas Laura"

She smiles to James, whose smile widens, he pulls her towards him and spins her in a circle. I smile at the couple as she giggles and he presses a kiss to the side of her blushing face.

"James!" she squeals and wriggles from his grip, laughing at him and putting her Santa hat on his head.

"Happy Christmas to you too" she says, smirking at him as he gazes at her.

Why can't someone look at me like that?

Because you're not looking when he does.

Oh shut up.

It's true and you know it. Shame you let him go, feel guilty?

No, because it isn't true.

It is and you know it, Hazelnut.

Well, looks like I'm back to having arguments in my head again, what a wonderful Christmas gift! Note the sarcasm.

"Happy Christmas snowflake" he nods, smiling at her with adoration in his eyes, she rolls her eyes at the Christmassy nickname and whacks him lightly in the middle of his chest.

"You're going soft James" she laughs, shaking her head at him in a mock sense of disappointment.

She turns on her heel and marches out of the room and down the stairs.