Chapter 27 London Part 1 - Comforting the past

GUESS WHO'S BACK IN BUISNESS!

Quick life update and thank you...:

GOD, WHAT A WEEK, SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED THIS WEEK THAT I JUST WANT TO LAY ON THE FLOOR AND STARE AT THE CEILING WHILST LISTENING TO SNOW PATROL.

EXAM WEEK IS OVER.

AND I'M ACTUALLY GOING SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN THE ISLE OF WIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE YEARS, not that I don't love it there but Kefalonia in Greece is slightly more exciting aha! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABROAD FOR AGES.

But, here I am, when I should be sleeping at 46 past midnight, because I promised you guys an update!

Oh and also! If you are confused by the title, this is a three part series and you should check out chapter 26, it will explain it :)

Good to back and writing for all of you people again!

Thank you for all you kind and supportive words :) They mean more than you could ever know, one girl told me the other day, even though she was on chapter 3 of TSIWF that she wasn't really the kind of person who could into a book, but she couldn't stop reading mine, she said she thought I could really make it as a writer and that I had great potential and that meant the absolute world to me, thank you o much if you are reading this. Thank you all of you for, again, your support but also for being so patient!

-Lx

---------------------------------------------
Daniel POV

"Now have you got your ticket?"

"Yes"

"Your sweatshirt?"

"Yes"

"Your coat, just in case it gets cold, windy or rains?"

"Yes"

"Have you got your-"

"Mum" I cut her across, placing my hand on her shoulder, shaking my head as I smile at her slight anxiety towards me being away from home. "I've got it all packed, I checked three times"

"Who are you sitting with on the coach?" She asks, leaning against the kitchen surface and folding her arms.

"Josh"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Mum, Kirsty is sitting with a girl she knows from another class and Ollie will sit with Emma"

"I assume Hazel will be sitting with this Matt that I've heard about from Clarissa?"

"Probably" I shrug "no big deal"

She looks at the floor then back up at me with her blue eyes.

"Don't let Matt cause you any trouble okay? I've heard a few things about his past..."

"I won't, he knows better to anyway because of Hazel...I hope"

"I mean it Daniel, don't let him interrogate or harm you"

"I won't"

"Promise"

"I promise I won't let Matt hurt me physically or verbally, and if he does I have Ollie and Josh to help out and if we're alone then I can just talk about Hazel and he should be easy on me"

She nods, running her fingers through her hair anxiously and playing with the blonde highlights.

"Stay safe on the roads, London's very busy"

"Yes Mum" I smile, pulling her close for a hug, she clutches at me for a moment before releasing me slowly.

"Bye" I wave, she smiles and nods and I walk into the hallway to great Dad who grins at me enthusiastically.