Results

Another bit of time being ignored by Severus passed and before I knew it the leaves were turning that perfect golden crisp and the weather was sending chills down my spine. Halloween is tomorrow but instead of going to the normal school party Cedric, Oliver, Fred, George and I plan on getting drunk in the Gryffindor common room. 

Potions is going by so slowly and all that's on my mind is how fucked up I'm gonna get tomorrow.

"Ms. Celeste, what's the answer?"

I snapped back to life and looked around the room, "I zoned out sir, what's the question?"

He snarled slightly as he pointed up at the chalkboard, "What is after part 1 step 1 part 3 to make a Polyjuice potion?"

An idiot would get this wrong, "Simple, wave your wand then let the potion brew for 80 minutes for a Pewter Cauldron. However a Brass Cauldron will only require 68, and a copper one only 60."

He raised an eyebrow slightly impressed with how detailed I can go, "You just saved yourself from losing house points." He turned and flicked his wand towards the chalkboard, "Weekend homework is writing three pages on the typical mistakes made while using and making a Polyjuice potion." The class groaned, some banging their heads against the table. What'd they expect, this is advanced potions. I started to pack my bag and was ready to leave. Detentions have ended with Severus so I have all night to discuss tomorrow's plans.

"Ms. Celeste," I froze mid motion putting my satchel over my shoulder. I looked at him confused, not even looking up he motioned me over.

"What is so important Professor?" He deeply sighed and sat back twiddling his thumbs. He's nervous, whatever it is isn't pleasant.

His hand reached over the table, "Hand." I looked down at him very annoyed and dropped my hand violently into his. "Stop being a child." He pricked my finger and pinched as much blood out as possible.

"OUCH! What the fuck, does warning me not ring a bell!" He dropped my hand and labeled the vile delicately, placing it next to another. "Severus...what exactly are you doing?"

I can tell he doesn't want to respond. He raises a brow at me, why do I find it so hot, "Dumbledore strongly believes you are a Malfoy so I'm testing that." He stood up and slowly crept over to me causing butterflies to invade my stomach. He hovered above me and I can feel his breath hit my face, "I hope you make smart choices tomorrow. Boys can be stubborn idiots when drinking..." I smirked at him as I slowly looked up.

"Are you jealous at the thought of me getting drunk around a lot of boys?" He looked down at me highly annoyed before wrapping his hand around my neck pulling me in close so he could whisper softly into my ear.

"Those boys will give you no pleasure," His hand traced over my body's shape, "They'll also be too immature to handle a body as gorgeous as yours." I melted at his words and the hunger for action overwhelmed me. My hand slowly trailed down his chest and cupped his bulge.

"Well with how you've been ignoring me I think a little change is needed." I am however slightly annoyed by him ignoring me but I just love him too much. I booped his nose and walked out of his grip. He was absolutely speechless, a grin crept onto my face knowing I've finally teased him. However the classroom door clicked and locked right as I walked up to it.

"I've been a bit busy trying to figure out who your birth parents are. Trust me after tomorrow night," He walked over to me pushing me against the door, our chests pressing against each other, "I will have my fun with you once again." His lips softly collided with mine and I reached my hand up his head intertwining my fingers with his hair. He pulled away as he unlocked the door, "I expect you to be good tomorrow." He glided his fingers over my neck. I know he desperately wants to leave his mark.