The Slap

(NSFW WARNING)

Charms was over by the time I got back into the main halls. My free period has officially started however for once I have no motivation to actually do any of my work. I could just roam, no, Filch always yells at me when I do so.

"Ms. Celeste? What are you doing?" I looked up realizing I've been standing in the same spot for awhile. Far enough from Dumbledore's office, far enough from running into my parents, a few feet from the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

"Just zoning out, free period...Don't you have class?"

He looked at me confused and concerned, "Your second class is a free period...it's the third class. I have my third years right now so they're doing busy work while I see why you're pacing by my class." My heart dropped and my face turned ghost white. I began to panic, flailing my arms trying to remember how to get to the dungeons. "Y/N!" My arms were shoved to my side and Lupin got really close to my face.

I paused, staring at him so close to tears, "I have potions, I'm doomed. I'm certainly getting detention."

"You'd love to get detention with him..." He caught what he said and released me, taking a step back. I looked at him cautiously, I thought he was imperioed when...

"I thought you were imperioed, for the whole thing but..."

His face flushed as he looked up, "I was only under the imperius curse when I...practically drugged you." Oh, my, god. "That morning I was myself and look, I really have been needing to talk to you. I just want you to know that you taught me to move on from a long lost love that will never come back."

"Uhhh cool, umm I guess you're welcome."

His face went an even brighter red, "I'm s-sorry! I honestly should stop talking I hurt you so I have no right admitting feelings while Severus has never hurt you an-"

I smiled awkwardly and walked around him quickly walking down the nearest stairs, "Well Sev- Professor Snape's blood will start to boil if I don't get there now."

I don't even know what's going on at this point... Wood and I have been awkward since, yeah. Then I find out I'm a Malfoy, then Professor Lupin admits he likes me after I moved on and Severus is in love with me. All of this is gonna make me pass out!

--------------------------------------------

Finally I made it, the big doors to the potion room were almost right against my nose. I took a deep breath and pulled one of the doors open enough to slide my body in. The door was actually quiet for once but so was the room... I slowly looked up and squealed as I was face to face with Snape and he was not happy.

"Late." He leaned down and as he spoke slowly I could feel myself leaning away, "Not only late but class is a minute away from ending! This is starting to become a stupid habit! I don't know who you think you are but not even sending you to the headmaster fixed this!"

I looked up at the ceiling to keep my tears in, "I'm sorry Professor..."

He stepped away realizing my state but quickly kept his composure, "Ms. Malfoy crying will not stop you from getting in trouble." A tear went down my cheek as I looked at him and slapped him right across his face. The whole class gasped and I snapped back into reality. What the fuck did I just do?!

"BAHAHA! Y/n you didn't jus-" Wood's laughing stopped as soon as it started as Snape glared at him.

Severus started to talk a little quicker but still quietly, it's horrifying, "Detention Wood. As for you Malfoy-" My hand went to slap him again but this time he grabbed my wrist, "Detention for yet again a month." The bell rang however no one dared to move. "Are you all deaf? Class is dismissed!" Students began to stumble out of the room and Oliver stayed for a moment before joining the river of people.

"Professor I-"

He tossed my wrist down and swiftly turned around walking over to his desk, "I'm sorry...I didn't think calling you by your birth name would trigger you. Now then where were you?"

His back was towards me and I wanted to walk over and hug him so badly but instead my feet stayed glued to the floor, "Family reunion in Dumbledore's office...I was reminded how the muggles who raised me despise me...I'm spending next week off in the manor for Christmas...I'll be taught how to be a proper Malfoy..." Tears bursted and streamed down my face causing my sight to be impaired. Without warning I was pulled into a warm embrace being comforted.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled. I knew something was wrong and I knew where you were. If only I had put the clues together I would've called you Ms. Celeste."

I took a deep breath and continued where I had been, "Lupin found me zoned out, he told me he wanted to talk to me." His hug tightened, the air in my lungs escaping.

"I don't want you talking to that dog outside of his classes." He kissed the top of my head then turned around sitting at his desk.

"Severus, you don't have to be jealous. He just wants to talk." He stayed silent causing me to just stutter, "S-sev he was imperioed! He doesn't like me like that! Also why is he a dog?" His hands slammed against his desk as he stood up. The fiery in my voice died down and I looked down realizing I've crossed a line.

"Darling I love you so very much however-"

"I'm a child and you think we should break things off."

"Will you not interrupt me!" He swiftly walked over and backed me into a wall crossing his arms looking down at me. "You lied to me! Did you forget when you let your guard down I can read your mind! He literally told you he loves you a few minutes ago!"

"R-right...he did." I looked down completely exhausted but he gently lifted my face up. "Severus please, my brain can not handle any more."

"I know but Christmas break is right around the corner darling," His fingers trailed up my thigh and lifted my leg wrapping it around his waist. "Then you can finally rest." He carefully leaned in and his soft lips delicately locked with mine. My hands gripped onto his hair as his tongue entered my mouth and roughly swirled around. I pulled him closer wanting more, wanting to just forget every crazy event in my life, just wanting to be his.

"Severus..." He stopped and looked at me worried, lowering my leg, "Wouldn't it be safer to move this to the bedroom."

His worry left as he smirked and raised an eyebrow as he flicked his wand causing the door to click, "Why there is no fun in that is there." My face flushed red and I goofily smiled as I was picked off my feet and placed face down onto his desk. His hands traced down my waist to my thighs before lifting my skirt and firmly slapping my ass. He leaned down and I could hear slight pleasure in his voice, "That was for lying."

"Well then I should do that more often."

"Silence," His hands then crept up my shirt and under my bra squeezing my breast and messing with my nipples. "Now just be my good little slut and let me fuck you till you forget how to speak." I nodded and let out a quiet moan as he began to suck on my neck but stopped as soon as he started, "Use your words."

"Yes Severus, I'll be your good little slut." I felt his mouth curl into a smile as his hands left my shirt and moved my underwear out of the way.

"Good girl." I let out a loud moan as he roughly went inside of me. He began at a slow pace but quickly sped up, his nails digging into my hips and he moaned right into my ear, "Fuckkkkk you're still so tight." Pleasure waved through my whole body and I gripped onto the desk let out an even longer moan. "Aw is my play thing all wet now that she's being fucked."  He thrusted in harder and began to hit my g-spot with each one.

"Yesss, oh my goddd, Severus please finish in me, please fill me up." He chuckled and flipped me over so I could face him. I melted at the sight of his face and my body began to shake roughly as I began to feel warm inside. He threw his head back and continued to slowly thrust in and out of me riding our high out.

"I love you so much Y/n." I smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you too, Severus."