Get Out

*Warning SA trauma and long chapter ahead!

An hour after Oliver and I got comfortable in his bed to just lay there and talk about our day, the rest of the seventh year Gryffindor boys came in for bed. One of them looked at the two of us and very dramatically gasped as if walking into something scandalous.

"Guys were interfering with their intimate alone time." Oliver immediately sat up but I slightly pulled him back down.

"You have no business in Y/n's and mine's life. Also we're not that stupidly horny to do it any chance we get at alone time."

Another guy scoffed, "Oh please, just admit you two aren't an actual couple."

Then the first guy jumped right back in, "Yeah! You're probably what, a cover up for perfect Ms. Malfoy's whore marks." As if that didn't boil Oliver's blood the guy continued in a mocking voice, "Oh they're from my boyfriend Oliver, I'm totally not still hooking up with anyone who asks." I rolled over to my side tired of their bullshit and felt Oliver quickly shoot up and walk over to the guys.

"You keep my girlfriend's name out of your mouth!"

"Who? I just see your friend. No girlfriend of yours here."

Oliver's accent got stronger, "Is that so? Then why don't all of you leave so I can get quality time with my girl." The room went silent and I rolled over slightly intrigued over the fact that this isn't something Oliver would do even if we were actually dating.

"That still wouldn't make it believable Wood." Everyone else made a loud ooing sound but slowly silenced as Oliver turned away from them and started to walk back to me. However he didn't just simply walk and lay back down, no, he wanted to ensure the message was sent. I squealed as my face burned, body got tingly and mind went blank as Oliver quickly positioned himself on top of me holding me in place and leaned down his mouth hovering over my neck.

He whispered, his breath brushing against the tiny hairs on my neck, "Play along." He started to motion sucking on my neck as if he were to leave hickies but didn't actually touch me one bit. His head was blocking the guy's views from actually ensuring any action was happening. I threw my head back and gripped on his hair and back as I pretended to hold back some moans.

The room was silent but quickly one of the guys who could care less about all of this spoke up, "Enough! Jeez we get it you're a couple, now can I please be able to lay in my bed without porn being an ear shot away." Oliver and I stopped sounding like an erotic show play and he plopped down next to me laying close. I however did not move and laid there a flustered and horny mess, fuck...

"Goodnight Y/n." I rolled over so my face was away from Oliver but still laid incredibly close to him.

"Goodnight Ollie." His arm rested over my body and pulled me in holding me close. I laid there petrified my body wanting more but just stayed put, he's not who I want, it's Severus. Not even his little show can get me to change perspectives, right?

———————————————————————————

The next morning Oliver got up bright and early so he could wake up the rest of his players and ensure they got a balanced breakfast. I laid in bed with the blanket over my eyes trying to preserve my state of sleep but slightly crawled out when I felt a piece of clothing hit me.

"Sorry love, just thought you'd want my scarf so you have some form of gryffindor when you cheer me on." I looked up at Oliver trying not to blush as he took off his shirt to change into his quidditch uniform. "Mm you're looking a little flushed, rest a bit longer. I have to go but you have plenty of time till the game starts." Well at least he's too oblivious to see I'm blushing.