10. candy packaging

I swear I'm running out of date ideas because of this book!
Hope you enjoy reading :)
°◦=͟͟͞͞ʕ̡̢̡ु•̫͡•ʔ̡̢̡ु ☏
_________________
During school holidays...
Ni-Ki's POV

"I don't want to get up!" I whined, turning away from my mum. "Ni-Ki, you have to get up!" "Why? It's school holidays. There's no reason to!" "I thought you were meeting Jay today. Why are you sleeping at 4 in the afternoon?" My mum softly hit my shoulder, pulling me to sit up. "Now get up!" My mum than walked out of the room, shutting the door.

So today I was planning to hang out with Jay hyung. Yes again. But actually he planned it. He asked me a few days ago if he take me out somewhere for dinner and I'm so excited! He didn't tell me where we're going... so I'm gonna have to think of something to wear. I don't want to underdress nor overdress. But... he didn't tell me what I should wear either!

I grabbed some jeans and a light blue knit sweater. I looked in the mirror to see how it looked. "If we're to like a fancy restaurant I can't wear this. It's too casual." I kept the jeans on, grabbing a plain t-shirt. "This is too casual!! Why didn't he just tell me where we are going?!?"

"Mum!" I shouted while opening the door. "WHAT?" She yelled from the living room. "Can you help me?!?" "WITH?" "What to wear!" I heard her walk up the stairs. "He didn't tell me where we're going... so I don't know what I should wear." She sighed, walking into my room.

"Did you try on that sweater?" She pointed towards the sweater I've already tried on. "I have." "Why don't you wear that? It's cute." "Because if we're going to a fancy restaurant, I can't wear a sweater." "He should've told you what type of clothes to wear honey."

She kept on going through my closet, picking out random clothing items. I said no to every single one of them.... She then gasped, as if she had an idea. "I know what you could wear!" "What? Tell me! I have to leave in an hour!" She walked out of the room, rushing towards her bedroom.

Is she giving me her clothes? No, that makes no sense. She came back into my room with something in her hands. "What is that?" I pointed towards the object in her hand. "It's a dress." I stood there, frozen. "A dress? I'm not wearing a dress!" "Oh come on! It'll be fun." "Mum! I'm not wearing a dress! I can't believe you even though about that!"

She sighed, placing it on my bed. "Don't worry, I won't force you." We both kept on looking at that closet, trying to find something for me to wear. "Riki, I can't take this anymore! Just wear the blue sweater." "Fine, but will you please see how it looks first." "Sure honey." I put on the sweater, looking towards her.

"Is it good?" "Riki, it's fine! You look adorable. You should wear those glasses with it." I shook my head, saying no to the glasses. "Ok, now finish get ready! Or you'll be late and you don't want to be late." "Ok mum."
__________________
5:45 pm...
Ni-Ki's POV

I heard a knock on our front door. I got antsy, rushing towards the door. I saw Jay hyung standing there with a smile. He had sort of casual clothing on, which made me sort of relieved. "I like what you're wearing." "Thank you hyung." I was about to walk out the door when my mum said something. "Don't come home late! Latest is 10." We both nodded before closing the door.

"So, are we taking a bus?" "Not exactly." "What do you mean?" "We're taking a train." He grabbed my hand, dragging me somewhere down the street.

"Why are we taking a train? Is it that far away?" He nodded while smiling. We soon ended up getting to a train station. We waited for the train, which was about a 10 minute wait. "Where are we going?" I hugged his arm, looking up at him. "You'll see." "Why can't you just give me a hint?"