25. signals

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter :}
w(☆o◎)w
___________________
On a Tuesday...
8:07 am...
Ni-Ki's POV

"Hyung!" I whined, facing Jungwon hyung as we were walking down the school hallway. "What?" He asked in a teasing voice. "Stop! Leave me alone!" "Why should I?" "You're annoying me." "Well, what do you think my reaction would be with you dating Jay hyung again?" "Uhhh... you'd be happy for me and not tease me about it?"

He raised an eyebrow. "I guess that's not really realistic," I mumbled. He sniggered putting his arm on my shoulders. "Yes! It's not realistic," He said with a weird voice.

We started walking towards his locker when he spoke. "Ni-Ki." "Yeah?" I asked. "Look." He pointed towards something. I followed his hand that was pointing to the my right. I saw Jay hyung talking to Sunghoon hyung at his locker.

"Hyu-." I looked towards Jungwon hyung who wasn't there. He was just gone! "Jungwon hyung?" I looked in front of myself and saw Jungwon hyung running to his locker.

I was about to run after him when I was stopped by someone. "You shouldn't run in the hallways!" I heard the person say. I looked to my side to see Jay hyung looking at me with a smile.

I saw how he opened his arms out so I quickly went to give him a small hug. I then retracted from the hug, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He couldn't stop widely smiling at me.

"Why did you sound like a teacher just then?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Never mind." He just shrugged, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

I saw Jungwon hyung and Sunghoon hyung watching us. They both immediately hid behind a wall once they saw me looking at them. I kept on glancing at where I saw them hiding.

"Do you want to hang out after school today?" Jay hyung asked me. "Sure. Why?" "I thought we could hang out at my place if you wanted? I don't know. I just thought maybe we-" "Yeah. That sounds fun!" "Oh! Ok! Great!" He then turned back to his phone typing something.

I averted my eyes toward Jungwon hyung and Sunghoon hyung. They both started giving these weird signals. They started mouthing something as well.

"You have to gick the way" It looked like Jungwon hyung said something along those lines. I crossed my eyebrows having a confused expression.

Then Sunghoon hyung made a kissy face. I imitated it, thinking they wanted me to pull a face. They both rapidly shook their heads while laughing.

I saw Sunghoon hyung turn towards Jungwon hyung, doing a kissy face at his face. My eyes widened at what he was doing. Sunghoon hyung then pointed at both Jay hyung and I.

I pointed at myself then Jay hyung. They both nodded their heads. I'm still so confused.

"What are you doing?" Jay hyung asked me. I looked at him with an awkward expression. I turned my head towards Sunghoon hyung and Jungwon hyung. Jungwon hyung slapped his forehead while Sunghoon hyung was laughing.

"Ni-Ki? What are you looking at?" He looked toward Sunghoon hyung and Jungwon hyung. "What are they doing?" He asked me. "I don't know. They were giving me these weird signals," I explained.

"Ok? But what- actually, I don't wanna know." He turned back at his phone, continuing to do whatever he was doing.

I saw Jungwon hyung and Sunghoon hyung giving me these huge signals. They started swinging their arms around toward Jay hyung's direction.