27. pickup lines

I have a feeling this'll be the last chapter...
This is also going to be a very cute chapter :)
So hope you enjoy reading... the last chapter of this book...
(I have become attached to this book for some reason!)
❣╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯❣
__________________
On a Sunday...
Jay's POV

"You said I love you? Already?" Heeseung hyung asked me. "Yes, we did." "Jay, how long have you guys been dating again?" "Uhh... about 3 months." His jaw dropped. "Isn't that too early?"

I laughed, knowing what my response would be. "What would you know? You've never been in a relationship before." I said. Well...." I quickly snapped my head towards him. "What do you mean by well?" "It's a bit confusing." "Why- whe- what do you mean?"

"Actually, never mind! Forget I said anything." "You can't now tell me now!" "Don't worry! You don't know them." I sat there feeling conflicted.

I turned towards Jake and Sunghoon who were both sitting near me. "Did you know that Heeseung hyung is seeing some-" "I'm not seeing anyone!!" Heeseung hyung interrupted me.

I looked back at him with a smirk. "Heeseung hyung is seeing someone?" Ni-Ki asked as he and Sunoo walked in the living room with popcorn. "No! I'm not!!" Heeseung hyung protested. "Come on, you are," I teasingly said. He gave me a death glare and I just playfully winked at him to make him annoyed.

Ni-Ki sat beside me placing the bowl of popcorn on the table. I placed my arm around his shoulder. "Is Heeseung hyung actually dating someone?" Ni-Ki asked me. I smiled at his question. "I'm not sure but I think he is." "I'm not dating anyone ok?" "So have you ever dated someone?" Jungwon asked him.

"Why is this turning into an interrogation? No, I haven't. I was talking to someone but I'm not in contact with that person anymore!" Heeseung hyung  shouted.

(This ain't turning into a Heeseung ff, don't worry).

"Ok, you could've just said that," Jungwon mumbled. Heeseung hyung scoffed at what he said. "Who was it?" Sunghoon asked him.

"You don't know them," Heeseung hyung said. "Is it a boy or girl?" Sunoo asked him. "It was a girl but can we just watch the movie, please? The last time I spoke to her was over a year ago." He grabbed the remote and quickly unpaused the movie we were watching.

I turned away from him facing towards the TV. I felt Ni-Ki grab my hand and start to fidget with a fingers. I kissed his head and focused on the movie.

I took a handful of popcorn that was in front of me. I put my hand near Ni-Ki's face making him look up at me. He was confused as to why I had my hand, that was full of popcorn, near his face.

"Do you want some?" I asked him. "Oh! Ok." He took a few pieces of popcorn from my hand, eating them. I then started eating the popcorn that was in my hand.
_________________
2:34 pm...
Jay's POV

I was sitting on the couch, watching the others walk out of the house. Ni-Ki waved at them before closing the door.

I looked up at him and saw him looking back at me. He smiled at me making me smile back. He then came running towards me. He jumped on top of me, hugging me.

I wrapped my arms around him as he rested his head on my shoulder. I glanced down at him and he was looking down at my lap, fiddling with my top.