context

This story is set somewhere in the canon storyline for me so i aim to keep all the characters to seem canon just writing to express how i view them in this story.

None of the ships are currently together yet.

Akutagawa and Atsushi have gotten closer in their friendship, no longer trying to kill each other, since they relate to each other and now hangout as friends outside of work. They still bicker though. Will this friendship blossom into more...

Chuuya and Dazai's relationship is the same as in cannon but should blossom into more- for warning since the story starts with Chuuya missing there won't be much soukoku except on Dazai's end but when Chuuya is found there will be loads so please be patient if you came for the soukoku and i think you will really enjoy it this way seeing feelings from Dazai only first.

Pre-warning there will be stormbringer spoilers, not too major but stormbringer events do get bringed up in key scenes so if you haven't read stormbringer yet i advise reading it first unless you don't mind spoilers.

you can read stormbringer here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FOsBFVjxCepu3rvm2u9nc7sPmQTvFkQKDVr-CRhchLw/edit#

Finally the port mafia and the armed detective agency are on a truce and this story is set a month into that truce.

Now you know the context you may start the story. i hope you enjoy it. pre-warning there may be spelling and grammatical errors since i type fast and have no spell check on my device.