Rick

*Trigger warning Rape* This Chapter is in Daryls POV, but the bolded flashbacks are Jade.

"No, no, no. Come on, Jade. Wake up!" I pat the side of her face, the whites of her eyes show. Blood slowly poured from her pale lips. She had gotten worse in a matter of hours. First, it was a tiny cough here and there. Then her skin chanced from tan beige to snowy pale. Her lips then lost their baby pink tint. We were almost home; the extra seven hours fucked us.

Jade had started sweating and groaning, pleading softly, only for me to hear, to make it stop. I often leaned down to tell her, 'I wish I could, Baby.' But none the less I didn't have any superpowers to whip out of my ass.

"How far?" I interrogated. She needed to get to Hershel. I don't know how to intubate her right here. I've never even seen it done.

"Maybe 30 miles?" Ty replied. A small squeeze on my hand made me turn my head. Jade had begun to open her eyes.

"Hey?" My breath shook. I can't lose her; she helped so much. Her lips moved the slightest bit, and I put my ear to her lips.

"Am I going to die?" It came out soft, almost as if she hadn't spoken it. My face dropped. Was she? I didn't know, how could I tell her?

"No, Sweetheart. You're going to make it. Whatever it takes, okay?" Her perfect lips pulled into a tiny smile till her body started shaking vigorously. More blood began to pour, and she coughed once more. Blood splattered across the back of the seat.

"Ty?" I yell, begging him to go faster.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm on it." His foot hit the petal, flooring it.

"Daryl?" Michonne called, raising my head from the gray interior. "Is she even going to make it home?" Her mocha face falls.

"I'll make sure of it." I hiss. Turning my head back to My Angel, I make a promise to myself. Nothing will ever hurt her again.

The cold metal chair stuck to my thighs. I'd been sitting in this interrogation room for hours. Now and then, an officer would come in and say Mr. Grimes will be with you in a few minutes. They'd bring refills of my coffee and tissues each time. Finally, after an hour of waiting, a man walked through the door. Mr. Grimes, I guess, had short, black cut hair, with slight stubble on his cheeks and chin. He held himself tall and proud. Shutting the door, he walked towards the seat across from me. His uniform would keep him from being frozen by the metal than my clothes were.

"Afternoon, I'm Rick Grimes. Sherrif's deputy." He smiled, "you swear to tell everything that happened to you?" His eyes held sorrow, but his facial expression was neutral. I nodded slowly. "Why don't you begin when you are ready."

"Where do you want me to start?" I ask, feeling dumb. I run my hand on my jeans, my breathing becoming uneven.

"Hey, it's okay, just at the beginning of your night." Rick sends a reassuring smile.

I slowly pick one of Jade's arms up as we make our way into the prison. Meeting Rick and Maggie, they come with us on the way to the quarantined cell block. Ty had her other arm around his shoulder as we walked through the doors.

"How long has she been out?" Rick yells, picking her limp head up.

"Only a few hours. It's here and there. Jade gets fits of coughing up blood; then she'll pass out." Ty informs him. We hand Maggie Jades' bag while Rick dismisses himself to find Carl. The wall outside hand gotten worse in the day we're gone. It was about to collapse as we spoke.

"Racheal and I had agreed to go to this club. She was in a long, pale skirt and crop top; while I was wearing a black dress that went down to my knees, we started getting drinks bought for us soon after we got there."