Maybe

**8-9 Months Later**

 It had been a very long and cold winter. We kept going around in circles raiding the same houses. We did it so much we made two herds on opposite sides of each other. We would go into houses with a formation Rick and I in front,  Daryl and T-dog behind us, then everyone else as soon as we made sure it was safe. It had become intense looking for food since Lori was pregnant now. I would give up half my food when we got any and my snacks in my bag would go to Carl. 

We just stopped at our fifth house for the day. I took more time getting out of my jeep so T went with Rick and I followed with Daryl. We walk up the stairs and got ready. Rick kicks the doors and they fly open. Two bullets go off from Ricks gun and a window breaks. Daryl and I follow behind. Walking in I see a walker surrounded by glass and have to step over two more. I drag them out side and signal for everyone to go back in.

Everyone huddles in the living room and I stand guard waiting for everyone else to return. When the do I see Daryl with a Owl and Carl has some cans. I slide down to the floor using a wall to brace me up.

When Rick picked up a can of what Carl found he threw it. It rolled towards me. Dog Food. He picked dog food. I close my eyes and a hand is pressed to my head. 

"She can't keep going on. When was the last time she ate?" 

"She's been giving half of her meals to Lori." 

"She's pushing her self to much. Next stop she is staying in the car and someone else needs to drive her." I push the hand away and open my eyes. I see Hershel really close to me.  

"I'm fine!" I try to stand but fall a little. A whistle from T-dog lets us all know that we've been compromised. I pick myself up and haul ass with the others out of the back of the house. Soon we are all on the road again. 

We stop on the road after about a few miles. Someone had Carol come and give me a granola bar and tried advised me to stay in my car and rest. But I walked out anyway. 

"They can't take much more moving about. Jade won't listen to me if she keeps it up she could die and Lori..." Hershel was saying. 

"What am I supposed to do let her give birth on the run. I'm trying to find a place, I am." Rick says.

"Hey while the others wash there panties, let's go hunt. That owl didn't exactly hit the spot." I chuckle at that. Daryl and I had grown close over the last few months but there are still times where we fight and argue. I've gotten a few licks in, and the bruises show that I can hold my own still.

"I don't want you going out there." Rick looks at me sternly.

"I'll be fine, I'm with Daryl." I hug him and he hugs back. "Watch Carl for me." He nods and I'm off with Daryl. We walk for a bit, him shooting arrows me throwing my knives. We catch 3 squirrel and decide to keep going. Soon we come to an opening in the trees. 

 Walker moaning makes us turn. In front of us lays a prison, the yards filled with walkers.

"Jackpot." I whisper. This is exactly what we need. We make our way back to Rick and the others. We backtrack our cars to the road leading to the prison but we leave them down a ways so the noise doesn't attract the walkers. We soon are cutting a hole in the fence and are all in between the two. Glenn runs a wire through the fence securing it and we run around to the main gate. The fence rattling on both sides of us.