Mom?

I had woken up to Carol shaking me saying I had slept in. It was weird finally sleeping peacefully for once and while. Today is the day where we clean up, make things homey. I told Carol I'd be down in a minute and she left my clothes at the end of my bed. I went to get up but my legs didn't work, I fell on to the floor. What made it better was Carl stopping to laugh right outside of my cell.

"You think this is funny?" I ask sternly. His face drops but a small 'Yes' came from his mouth with more giggles.

"Oh yeah?" I quickly unwrap my legs from the sheets and jump up. Once I'm on my feet he grasps the situation and starts running. I chase after him, the echo of my bare feet hitting the cold pavement and stairs echoes throughout the cell block. Carl screams as I get so close to him on the stairs, but he quickly ducks behind them. I turn the other way, but he spins on his feet. We both dodge Carol and Rick and run around the block one more time before I finally tackle him lightly to the ground.

We roll around fighting each other. When it's all over I give in becoming limp while Carl sits on top of me claiming victory.

"Well, that's one way to wake everyone up. We need to move cars today. You want someone to bring yours in or do you want to drive your baby?" Rick asks. I sit up pushing Carl onto the floor in front of me. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and swing back and forth with him gently.

"I'll stay here, but I'm cleaning her once I get the chance." I point at him. Carl and I get up and walk towards Carol, who made breakfast. I pick up some oatmeal and head back up to my room and when I do get done walking up the stairs and turn when I do out of the corner of my eye I catch every guy staring at my ass.

"What are y'all lookin at?" I yell. They all clear their throats and get a smack from a girl close by them. I make my way into my room and pick up my clothes. I step into my pair of black ripped jeans and slide my red shirt over my head. It clings to my stomach showing it off. I then put on my shoes and my dad's dog tags. Throwing my hair up into a quick ponytail, I grab my belt with my weapons.

I walk downstairs getting greeted by Lori, who tells me everyone is out getting cars and clearing up the bodies. I nod to her leaving my bowl and run out to catch up with them. When I step out the sun hitting me feels great. A deep yell makes me run to the others. I get to the gate and see Daryl yelling at the guard toward above me. Glenn and Maggie come out looking disheveled and worn out. They go back in as soon as I open the gate. I shut it behind me and walk out to the others, kicking gravel around along the way. As I approach them T-dog yells at me.

"Great to see you this morning, Beautiful!" I smile closing the rest of the distance. Except once I get there his smile falls. "Hey, Rick." They all turn around and T points up to where I just came from, we all see two heads come into view. Rick, Daryl, and T march up there. I stay with Carol who has pulled in the last car, which is my baby. I run up to Carol hugging her. Once I let go she closes the gate.

"So what's going on between you and Rick?" I lift my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I open my car door and take a seat seeing if I left anything.

"You two have become real close now. You came back from the showers yesterday, what was that?" She opens the other door. I crawl through the middle of the seats to the back. I look underneath the seats and find a pair of washed blue jeans and black sweats.

"He just washed my hair, nothing happened!" I tell her the truth.

"Mhm, Sure! Just be careful!" She laughs. I find my keep safe bag giving it to Carol to put in my glove box.

"From the looks of it, every guy this morning was enjoying the view," I say. She laughs and nods. When I go through the trunk of my car I find nothing but food and a half-full gallon of gas. I climb out through the back and we wait. The others begin to bring the prisoners our way and I rest my hand on my gun, giving Daryl an eye.