Who!?

I roll over and land with a thud on the ground. I groan and mutter a 'shit' under my breath. "Come on." A deep voice says as they pull me up.

"They back yet?" I ask T-dog who picked me up.

"Not yet. We will figure out what to do once you get changed, ok?" I nod and head to my tent this time the zipper opening easily. I put on my black ripped jeans, a white tight longsleeved shirt, and my leather jacket. I attach both of my knives onto my right thigh and put on my belt that holds my guns. I walk out to see Daryl and Shane packing a car.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask walking up close took them.

"Don't you think it's about time to start lookin'?" Daryl asks. I nod my head saying to keep going. I had to accept it. It was an hour after sunrise, so we had light. Andrea comes over to put a few things in when she stops and points to the road. A red and white van was speeding in. It comes in and parks by my jeep really close to the house. We all run to meet it a smile appears on my face. Rick steps out of the van and runs to Carl and Lori. Maggie starts running to the other side seeing her father back home but she runs around him to hug Glenn instead. Hershel pauses hurt but continues walking.

"Patricia prepare the shed for surgery, now!" Hershel says walking into the house. I pause looking around it doesn't look like anyone was hurt, though. I look over everyone who just came back. Rick, fine. Hershel, shaken but fine. Glenn is shaken too but fine. Who needs surgery?

"Who da hell is that?!" T-dogs voice echos snapping my head up. My smile fades at who it is. I thought he was long gone by now. In the backseat of the car out cold with a blindfold on his eyes was someone I thought I had gotten rid of.

"That's Randall," Glenn tells everyone. I bring my hand up to cover my mouth but put it down to not bring suspicion to me.

Rick brings all of us into the dining room while Hershel and Patricia work on Randall. I stand next to Maggie who is leaning on the wall. Rick walks us through what happened and tells us how Randall fell then was impaled right through the knee. But Rick lifted his leg off of the fence to get him back here.

"We couldn't just leave him. He could've bled out if he lived that long." Rick says justifying his actions.

"It's gotten bad in town," Glenn tells us.

"What do we do with him?" Andrea interjects. We stay quiet trying to decide when Hershel comes in.

"I repaired his calf muscle as best as I can. But he'll probably have nerve damage. So he won't be on his feet for a week." I sigh. Rick then says a possible plan.

"When he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way." I nod liking the plan but stay open for other possibilities. I turn when I hear the door open and see it's Daryl he walks in and stands beside me.

"Isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers." Andrea compares.

"He'll have a fight chance," Rick says.

"So we're just letting him go? He knows where we are." Shane fights.

"Did you not see the blindfold stupid?" I ask rhetorically.

"Jade's right. It was on the whole way here. He's not a threat." He backs me up. Shane goes into saying how Rick killed three of their men and took one hostage and asks why he thinks they won't come looking for him.

"They left him for dead. No one is looking." Rick says. Shane starts getting mad. The opinion comes up for posting a guard for Randall up but Hershel tells us he will be out cold for a while.